The night before the Pittsburgh Steelers played the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game, a fire alarm went off at the airport hotel in which the Steelers were staying, forcing the team to briefly evacuate. According to the police report from the night of the incident (via the Boston Globe), Dennis Harrison, the man State Troopers quickly arrested, had this to say when he was arrested: “I’m drunk. I’m stupid. I’m a Pats fan.” On Monday, Harrison appeared in East Boston Municipal Court and pleaded not guilty to charges of disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and setting off a false fire alarm. According to police reports on the night of his arrest, Harrison had been at a party in nearby Revere when his friends dared him to go to the Logan Airport Hotel and set off the alarm. After he was dropped off by his designated driver, Harrison reportedly walked inside and pulled the alarm. <!– /5908/ But when Harrison went back outside, the Boston Globe explained, his getaway driver had ditched him. This led Harrison no choice but to flea on foot, and he was quickly found by State Troopers. The Globe added that he at first… Read full this story
- 'I felt pathetic, worthless... he didn't stop until I started crying': Fan tells how she was 'raped by ex-JLS star Oritse Williams in his hotel room'
- Vienna terror gunman 'was happy and smiling' as he helped pensioner neighbour carry her shopping just HOURS before shooting dead four people, she reveals
- Pictured: Muslim shot dead against a wall by Vienna Islamist as it’s revealed Austrian authorities were warned that the terrorist had been trying to buy ammunition but IGNORED the threat
- 'Her death is a work of pure evil': Friends mourn murder of waitress slaughtered in Vienna gun rampage as it’s revealed Islamist gunman was killed when cop shot him in the lung and spine
- The Trouble With Johnny Depp
- Emotional Amber Heard hugs family after hearing Johnny Depp verdict: Actress toasts victory with champagne-shaped balloon as judge brands ex-husband 'a monster' who beat her 12 times at end of £5m libel trial that leaves his career in ruins
- At last! NHS workers are 'set to get a vaccine in weeks' as the Government accelerates timetable for a mass roll-out before Christmas - while ministers introduce new laws to bypass EU approval for jab
- Donald Trump demands 'STOP THE COUNT!' as his campaign launches barrage of lawsuits with the latest in Nevada - but if he succeeded in freezing the results NOW Joe Biden would WIN
- 100 best films on Netflix to watch right now
- 'There's a revolution happening': Dominic Cummings 'is looking for a way to leave No10 without losing face' as his Vote Leave empire 'starts to fall apart' after Carrie and her squad see off Boris aide Lee Cain in brutal civil war
Fan accused of pulling Steelers hotel fire alarm reportedly told police ‘I’m drunk, I’m stupid, I’m a Pats fan’ have 474 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at January 23, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.