Did you need some motivation for Monday? David Harbour has you covered. For a million Mondays to come.The Stranger Things actor stepped to the mic during Sunday’s SAG Awards when the cast won for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a drama series and delivered a speech that was like a supersized energy drink in word form.Backstage, Harbour said his speech went “through many iterations.””I’ve had a lot of feelings and thoughts this past week,” he added, “and I wanted to express it in some way.”Harbour shared that he talked to some of his co-stars about what he planned to say, though from the look of Winona Ryder’s many faces it doesn’t appear she was forewarned.“We were at dinner the other night, it was Cara (Buono) and the teens and myself,” he said. ”I was like guys, I wanna say this kinda crazy speech, I wanna run it by you … They did assure me that it was an OK thing to say and it wasn’t pretentious.”And there you have it.
- Lily Allen, 34, has every reason to Smile as she cosies up to Stranger Things star boyfriend David Harbour, 44, at Dior Men's show in Miami
- Stranger Things Star Confirms Season 4 Shooting to Begin Early This Year
- Inside David Bowie’s Final Years
- David Gulpilil longing for return to Arnhem Land as he continues to be treated for lung cancer
- Dave Grohl’s SXSW Keynote Speech: The Complete Text
- Watch Hillary Clinton’s Passionate, Historic DNC Speech
- Full Video and Transcript of Obama's Speech in Israel
- "Absolutely 100 Percent Not Guilty": 25 Bizarre Things You Forgot About the O.J. Simpson Murder Trial
- Emmy Awards 2018: Emilia Clarke goes braless in VERY revealing lace gown as she storms the red carpet... after Game Of Thrones win big
- Golden Globes 2018 winners: Here is the full list of who won in every category
David Harbour of 'Stranger Things' brought the house down with an epic SAGs speech have 309 words, post on www.usatoday.com at January 29, 2017. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.