Kingsman: The Secret Service was one of the biggest surprise hits of 2014. In a lot of ways it mirrored what happened with Deadpool this year, only that it wasn’t quite as successful. But, it was a super violent, R-rated comic book movie that made a boatload of money for Fox. So Kingsman 2 is happening and it is coming out next year. Star Taron Egerton recently talked a bit about what we can expect and he seems to be saying all of the right things. The actor recently spoke with Collider about the upcoming sequel, officially titled Kingsman: The Golden Circle . Taron Egerton claims that director Matthew Vaughn and his co-writer Jane Goldman crafted an excellent script and are only doing the movie because they came up with a story well worth telling. Here is what he had to say. RELATED: Will Tom Cruise’s American Made Fly High at the Box Office? “I remember when we finished the first one I was like, ‘This is a franchise right?’ and [Vaughn] said, ‘Well it depends on the first one. I’m not doing it unless the script is right.’ And he went away and him and Jane Goldman, his writing… Read full this story
- Scarlett Johansson And Taron Egerton In Talks For ‘Little Shop Of Horrors’ Remake
- The 100 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance’ Canceled After One Season By Netflix
- 45 best horror movies and series on Netflix to watch right now
- The drivers brought to a halt by almost EMPTY cycle lanes: Audit of traffic reveals how £225million green scheme is squeezing furious motorists onto narrowed streets next to deserted bike lanes
- Amazon is selling this GIANT 4.5kg bar of Toblerone for £44.99 (that's 39% off) and shoppers can't get over the size
- I Don’t Fall Sick Any More, Former NNPC Staff Reveals What He Used and How You Can Also Benefit Too!
- Kids struggle with Covid-19 and its months of aftermath
- This Week in True-Crime Podcasts: Murdered Grateful Dead Fans
- Redefining Covid-19: Months after infection, patients report breathing difficulty, excessive fatigue
Kingsman 2 Is Not for the Faint of Heart Warns Taron Egerton have 344 words, post on movieweb.com at December 13, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.