President-elect Donald Trump plans to end the climate change research facility and instead divert the focus in exploring the entire solar system. The strategy is to eliminate NASA from politicized science, according to president-elect Trump’s senior adviser. The Earth Science Division facility of NASA which conducts climate change research is now threatened to be shut down by president-elect Donald Trump. The ire of Trump has shifted to the research facility after he described it as a “politicized science.” According to The Guardian, the world-renowned climate change research facility of NASA is being considered to end since the funding will be stopped if president-elect Trump decides to do so. The facility conducts research on temperature, ice, clouds and other related climate phenomena. The network of satellites provides useful research on the climate change occurrence on Earth. The goal of president-elect Donald Trump during the campaign is to eliminate the focus of NASA in climate change research and to explore the solar system by the end of the century. The Trump administration plans to scale down the proposed budget for NASA’s climate change facility by next year. President-elect Donald Trump believes that climate change is not real like what he mentioned on his… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson refuses to take questions at climate change launch after sacked ex-minister tears into his broken green 'promises' and says voters 'should not trust him'
- Fact check: Trump’s claims on climate change
- Photos of ‘king tides’ globally show risks of climate change
- Florida GOP Regrets ‘Lost’ Decade on Climate Change
- It's clear that prosperity and climate change action can go hand in hand
- Climate change is a 'bigger problem' than BREXIT, Environment Agency chief claims as he warns both have uncertain outcomes but only one could 'literally kill us'
- Gates Foundation to Target Climate Change, Gender Inequality
- David Cameron reveals he turned down Boris Johnson's 'kind offer' to be head of international climate change summit in Glasgow
- Advertising giant warns climate change vandals who replace paid billboards with anti-coal graffiti will be targeted with police action
- Lacking support, Palestinians pull request for UN vote against Trump plan
NASA Latest News & Update: Trump Plans To End Climate Change Research Facility To Focus On Space Exploration? have 359 words, post on www.gamenguide.com at November 29, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.