Prime focus to aware reader about men’s fashion , men’s fashion becoming more dynamic as each day passes and men who don’t have the patience for long hours shopping or trying to make a choice or knowing what looks good on them or what is trending.
Even though the prime focus of the fashion industry is women fashion still the men fashion is still very hot and trendy becoming more dynamic as each day passes by and for those who follow menswear closely, men’s clothing has never looked less like… well, menswear. The 20th century traditions of suits during the week, and Bermuda shorts and polo on the weekend are rapidly fading into memories
Spurred by a number of factors, including more creative-based jobs for men, and increased spending by guys on their gear, menswear is undergoing a renaissance.
Perhaps most important though is men are increasingly embracing more fashion styles and the cultural shift is expressing itself through fashion. And for those who thinks that fashion is only for women, this is a wakeup call as it also play a vital role in boosting your confidence.
And for some men who don’t have the patience for long hours shopping or trying to make a choice or knowing what looks good on them or what is trending do not worry we have you covered with our list of trendy clothing for men this 2016
White Cotton Shirt: A white shirt is known as the chameleon of fashion essential that has the ability to reformulate itself according to the situation and the need of the wearer. A good quality white cotton shirt paired with a black trouser or a white cotton shirt with blue jeans. This are outfit that compliments each other and every personality and it is a must have for everymans wardrobe.
Blue Denims: there is no shirt or T-shirt that cannot be paired with denim jeans and there is probably no individual on this planet who does not have a pair of blue denim jeans.
Coats and Jackets: A coat paired with a casual T-shirt is the best outfit for informal events coats or a coat paired with a formal shirt can give you a very handsome look no matter the occasion and jacket is one of the most versatile clothing for men and a black coat is the best bet for summer and a trendy jacket for the falls.
Sneakers And Dress shoes: You should never compromise with the style of your foot ware as it reflects your style and personality. Sneakers are best casual wear for men however the formal events, black leather shoes is the most recommended one knowing that the smartness of a man is in a pair of well polished black shoes.
Appropriate Underwear: underwear is an important aspect of a man’s fashion the confidence that reflects on your face and your looks is greatly affected by what you are wearing down there. Hence the need to choose the underwear style according to the occasion or event. Boxers are great but you can’t be wearing it to everywhere you go you must have other options. If you an athletic who loves sport then you need to wear a jockstrap during sports in order to prevent your manhood from any sorts of injury, along with this, men’s bikinis and thongs are the best skivvy styles for the date night.
Wide Legged Trousers: these days most men are no longer interested in skinny shape that used to be very trendy. Worn with a pairs of trainers, and casual shirts this is sure a trend that will last the test of time.
Hats and Cap: hats and caps are major part of fashion trend this season.
Distressed Denim: As ever denim especially distressed denim, played a massive part of this year fashion trend.
Urban Aesthetic: the urban vibe is always going to be a trend within menswear. Try wearing this teamed with a patterned joggers and trainers for a comfortable and stylish look this season.
Mixing Formal With Casual: this has been ongoing debate amongst many but this season mixing more formal pieces with casual has been solidified such as missing formal suits with T-shirts and jumpers or Suits with trainers and we can’t see it going away anytime soon.
Also you might want to consider color codes when choosing your clothing for this season and we also have great trendy colors which played a major more in this year fashion season and these include, Grey, black, white, green, navy beige, pink, yellow, and lots more.
- Designer Manish Arora on fashion, trends, his favourite colour, the concept of Tuzki and more
- Is menswear the new route to the top jobs in fashion?
- The rise of the deconstructed suit: Bollywood actors embrace the trend of broken suits
- Paris Fashion Week 2020: Culture wars rage on the catwalk
- Leggings race ahead of fashion field as sales boom
- Issey Miyake: 45 years at the forefront of fashion
- From Kareena Kapoor to Kangana Ranuat: Khadi fashion is a hit with Bollywood celebrities
- Cool sweatshirts for men that are perfect for transitional weather
- Men’s style and grooming by Yatan Ahluwalia: Fashion and grooming for autumn
- Black fashion of the 1990s was groundbreaking. This new exhibit celebrates its rise
- 10 trends we love from the Samuel Windsor sale - and how to get up to 75% off at the Mirror Offers Store
- Eccentric prints are enabling millennials to portray their true personality: Shivan & Narresh
- Can Silicon Valley Fix Women's Fashion?
- The best beanies and other winter hats, according to menswear experts
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman
- Reality of duct tape bikinis when real women wear them
- From Marks & Spencer to Missguided, the best jumpers for dogs & owners
- Hunt for attractive deals at Co.opmart and Co.opXtra on Singles Day
- It's Prime Day! As Amazon's annual shopping bonanza returns for 48 hours, we share the biggest savings from the retailer and its high street rivals - and reveal the biggest-selling deals in the UK
- Best TV shows 2019: 12 blockbuster shows you won't want to miss
Fashion Trend For Men This Season have 998 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at November 13, 2016. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.