Meritorious Artist Pham Bang passed away at the age of 85 from illness in Hanoi on October 31.
He took part in an amateur drama troupe formed by poet Hoang Cam and writer Nguyen Huy Tuong in 1959, and joined the Hanoi art troupe in this year.
Actor Pham Bang is known for bringing happiness and laughter to the audiences through comedy skits in the popular VTV show “Meeting at weekend”.
- Joe Lee Sanders, gospel radio announcer who championed indie artists, passes away; services announced
- Rapper Guru Passes Away at 47
- Where the Heart Beats: John Cage, Zen Buddhism, and the Inner Life of Artists
- Famed NASCAR artist Sam Bass dies at 57
- Enjoying Vicious Artists
- Ray Harryhausen, the Artist Who Released the Kraken, is Dead at 92
- In 1983, David Bowie challenged MTV for not playing music videos by black artists
- Should We Ever Forgive Troubled Artists?
- Hip Hop artist Steven Malcolm reveals title track video for upcoming album
- Eric Nam could become the first K-pop artist to make it big in America
- Staff Picks: Bangs, Barbie, and Bodies
- Can Buddhist philosophy explain what came before the Big Bang? – Zeeya Merali
- ARTWORLD ROUNDTABLE: CAN TODAY’S ARTISTS STILL SELL OUT?
- The Artist-Activists Decolonizing the Whitney Museum
- Prince Compares Music Industry to Slavery, Tells New Artists: ‘Don’t Sign’
- Friday's NHL playoffs: Hurricanes sweep away Islanders
- Ask Ethan #75: How can we still see the Big Bang? (Synopsis)
- Is My Mom Passing on Straight-Hair Ideals to My Daughter?
- Cold Air Arrives With A Bang Today
- Thrilling Pass Sends Moffitt To Homestead
Meritorious Artist Pham Bang passes away have 244 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at October 31, 2016. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.