Correction and Clarifications, Oct. 20: This article has been updated to correct the late Justice Antonin Scalia’s title. He never served as chief justice.LAS VEGAS — The third — and final — presidential debate between Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump was held Oct. 19 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and moderated by Fox News’ Chris Wallace. We found plenty of factual inaccuracies:• Trump defended his recent claims about rampant voter fraud by citing a Pew Charitable Trust report that found millions of errors in voter registration rolls but didn’t allege any actual voting violations.• Trump falsely claimed that allegations of sexual harassment against him “have been largely debunked.” Trump has eight female accusers. In one case, a man claiming to be an eyewitness offered a conflicting account without providing evidence.• Trump also denied calling any of his accusers unattractive. But he implied it when he told his supporters, “Yeah, I’m gonna go after her. Believe me, she would not be my first choice.”• Clinton accused Trump of threatening to deport “undocumented workers” during the Trump Tower project in 1980. There is no evidence that Trump made such threats.• Clinton claimed she opposed a 2008 Supreme Court decision striking the Washington, D.C., handgun… Read full this story
- First presidential debate: Fact-checking Trump and Biden on mail ballots, the economy, COVID and more
- Fact check: Can Trump be removed from office before Biden's inauguration?
- Fact Check: Joe Biden Repeats False Claim that Trump Cleared ‘Peaceful Protesters”
- Fact Check: Would Repealing Section 230 Promote Free Speech as Trump Says?
- Fact Check: Can Pence Send Votes Back to States for 'Correction' as Trump Says?
- Fact Check: Did Trump Family Hold a Capitol Riot Watch Party?
- Fact Check: Did Kamala Harris Plagiarize a Story From Martin Luther King Jr.?
- Savannah Guthrie blasted for ‘someone’s crazy uncle’ Trump retort at NBC town hall and gets ‘fact checked’ by Mary Trump
- Fact check of objections Republican lawmakers may raise during Electoral College count
- Fact Check: Did Joe Biden Say He Would Repeal The Trump Tax Cuts?
Fact check: The fiery final debate between Trump and Clinton have 338 words, post on www.usatoday.com at October 20, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.