As Revolt is heading into its third anniversary, the music-themed digital cable network owned by Sean Combs and backed by Comcast will be looking for a new CEO. Keith T. Clinkscales, who has held the post since the channel’s inception, is leaving. COO Derek Ferguson will take oversight of the company during the search for Clinkscales’ replacement. Here is the internal memo Clinkscales just sent to the company’s staff: As we approach our third anniversary in October, I must take a moment of reflection to truly enjoy what has happened here at REVOLT. It is with some trepidation, that I announce to you all that I will be leaving REVOLT. I have had the distinct pleasure in participating in a successful launch with one of the most prolific entrepreneurs in American history, our chairman Sean Combs. Most importantly, I want to sincerely thank him and the entire board for the opportunity to lead and to help get us to where we are today. REVOLT has provided me with many wonderful memories, scintillating challenges, and a great deal of fun. Most of all, being here at REVOLT provided me with a history-making opportunity. I am grateful for the opportunity to work with the senior executives… Read full this story
- Salesforce COO Keith Block explains how to win even if you're not one of the 'Big Five'
- Keith Ellison Is No Anti-Semite
- CEOs of Arizona's largest companies earned more than ever in 2017 – pay jumped 47 percent
- Abuse allegations against top Dem Keith Ellison rock Minnesota as voters head to polls in key races
- National Security Council's Keith Kellogg tapped to succeed Michael Flynn; David Petraeus floated as permanent replacement
- Charlotte police shooting of Keith Lamont Scott highlights racial divide in North Carolina city
- JBS seeks U.S. unit IPO as Brazil presses for CEO's ouster
- Fiat Chrysler CEO says 2018 targets unaffected by diesel troubles
- Bailey Medical Center Leadership Series with Birthing Center Manager Julia Profit Johnson
- Southcoast Health selling T-shirts to aid Sgt. Sean M. Gannon Memorial Playground
Revolt CEO Keith T. Clinkscales Departs have 328 words, post on deadline.com at August 25, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.