There (probably) won’t be any hairy beasts in Apple’s first reality series Planet of the Apps, but there will be Goop and a Black-Eyed Pea. Gwyneth Paltrow, will.i.am, and investor Gary Vaynerchuk have joined the upcoming show to serve as mentors and advisers, reports Deadline.The oh-so-cleverly titled series centers on app developers looking to gain notice from venture capitalists. The 100 participants, who will be hand-picked after a thorough selection process, will get the benefit of the three business-minded mentors’ experience and expertise as the show progresses. The number will be whittled down over the course of the season as they all angle for a feature position in the App Store, among other benefits.“Developing and launching a business based on your own original idea can be exhilarating, but intimidating,” Paltrow said. “This is a great opportunity to be part of a series that lets us use our experiences to help app developers break through and create viable businesses that will impact peoples’ lives.”will.i.am also highlighted how partaking in the show could benefit developers. “As tech drives modern pop culture now more than ever, we are giving a platform for the next generation of culture makers to shine,” he said.Contestants will have to have created something impressive… Read full this story
- Gwyneth Paltrow lavishes ex Chris Martin in birthday love... six full years after their 'conscious uncoupling'
- Apple's augmented reality glasses may come in 'Steve Jobs heritage edition' frames meant to mimic the late CEO's iconic eyeware
- Gwyneth's daughter Apple is welcome with open arms by Hollywood as Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson and Emma Roberts wish her a happy 16th
- A Selfie For The Planet
- Apple Glasses release date, price, news, leaks and what we know so far
- Can virtual reality help get you through lockdown?
- The great video chat faceoff: Six apps. Dozens of heads. One came out on top
- WhatsApp, Skype or Houseparty: Which video-calling app is the right fit for you?
- The best true wireless earbuds: these are the top Apple AirPod alternatives around
- Escape reality with Hulu (No Ads) — now free for a month
Apple’s ‘Planet of the Apps’ reality show adds Gwyneth Paltrow and will.i.am have 349 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 4, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.