Lynda Bellingham sons have given their first television interview talking about their bitter row with their step-father over their mother’s inheritance. Michael Peluso, 32, said their mother would have ‘wanted to make sure we would be okay and have a roof over her heads’ by trusting her third husband Michael Pattemore with her estate after she died in 2014. Instead the brothers say the property developer, who was left everything in her will, has only given them gifts amounting to £750 each and forced Robbie, 27, to move out of the family home. Lynda Bellingham’s sons Michael, right, and Robbie Peluso appeared on today’s This Morning The brothers told Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby that Robbie was ordered by their stepfather to move out and even told to return photos of his mother He said he was even ordered to return a photo album to Mr Pattemore after he took it as a way to remember his mother. Appearing on today’s This Morning, Robbie – a guest relations manager at a London hotel – told Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield: ‘When I was told to move out I took things that had sentimental value like family pictures and paintings. ‘He… Read full this story
- RHONJ’s Teresa Giudice and Caroline Manzo go head-to-head as they reunite for filming amid bitter feud
- Coleen Rooney breaks her silence amid Rebekah Vardy WAG war to reveal she had to skip her family holiday after falling ill... as Wayne hits the beach in Barbados
- EXCLUSIVE: HERE'S Hunter! Biden's son is FOUND in Los Angeles as Donald Trump demands he is a witness at impeachment trial and Joe lashes out at Republicans who have 'attacked my family'
- 'Where have you been?' Furious flood victims confront Boris Johnson as he visits devastated South Yorkshire town amid criticism of his response to disaster during election battle
- Spain election: Socialists win amid far-right breakthrough
- William and Kate's annus MIRABILIS: Reinvention of the Cambridges is one of the few positives of the royal family in a year marred by Andrew's disgrace, Philip's car crash and Harry and Meghan labelled eco hypocrites
- China accused of ‘mass rape’ program forcing Uighur women to marry men chosen by the state to ‘promote ethnic unity’
- The Betrayal of the Kurds
- The incredible story of John ‘Pop’ Kennedy who served in the Boer War, fought at Gallipoli, The Somme and Ypres in WW1… then came back aged 61 to serve at Dunkirk in WW2
- East Timor tears up oil and gas treaty with Australia after Hague dispute
Lynda Bellingham's sons accuse their stepfather of forcing them to return a family photo album amid a bitter row over her inheritance have 414 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 3, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.