Da Nang hosts int’l accounting, finance conference Experience, initiatives, and research outcomes in accounting and business administration were shared by over 200 experts from the UK, Japan and Vietnam during a conference in the central city of Da Nang on May 20. The International Conference on Accounting and Finance (ICOAF 2016) was organised by the University of Economics at the University of Da Nang, Japan’s Yokohama National University, and the Aston University and theAssociation Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) of the UK. Participants heard 47 reports by experts, including six by those from Japan and the UK . Participants discussed challenges facing the country in these fields and put forward measures and ideas for Vietnam’s accounting sector to meet its international integration requirements. The reports focused on topics relating to business finance, banking, stock market, auditing, internal auditing, and quality of financial statements. Vietnam’s accounting and auditing are underdeveloped in comparison with regional partners. The country has focused on training human resources for the sector in a bid to meet international and regional standards. ASEAN-Russia business forum held in Russia The ASEAN-Russia business forum took place in Sochi, Russia on May 19 on the sidelines of the ASEAN-Russia Commemorative Summit marking…
- Regional businesses planning to move UK operations to mainland Europe in the event of a no-deal Brexit
- Small business initiative takes aim at diabetes in HSE tie-up
- Business Breakfast LIVE: High Street to lose another 175,000 jobs this year, study reveals
- German firm to control UK tanks business
- City's macho culture has 'got to change'
- 'Macho testosterone culture has to change'
- Can 'Super Saturday' save Christmas?
- China's Didi launches financial services as core ride hailing business comes under pressure
- Fire May, or her zombie deal will come back to haunt us all
- The 21 ways you could be affected if UK leaves EU with no deal
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 21/5 have 298 words, post on at May 20, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.