Workshop “Personal Leadership: A Reality Check” 25 – 27 Apr 2016, 9.30 am – 12 pm Heritage Space Dolphin Plaza, 28 Tran Binh/6 Nguyen Hoang, My Dinh, Ha Noi Tel: 04 62543319 – Hotline: 090 282 67 69 Workshop “Personal leadership: A Reality Check” is for artists and everyone who wants to be professional in the art field. Are you sure your CV, portfolio and presentation technique is good enough? Do you have control of your artistic networking ability and values? Do you have the keys to present your project in a professional way? Attend this workshop and find out! Sharpen your CV, maximize your professional portfolio and update your cultural knowledge, networking ability, reliability, persistence, creativity, efficiency, and ambition! Whether you’re trying to find a new exhibition, get a job as a curator, present your art project or excel in a new career as art teacher, this workshop will help you achieve your artistic career development goals. Workshop facilitator: Christofer Fredriksson, International Relation Coordinator at Stockholm University of the Arts, Sweden. For over 15 years, Christofer has worked within internationalization of higher education at different universities in Sweden, with a strong experience of cooperation between European and non-European countries….
- 'None of them know what's about to hit them': Matt Hancock's former adviser reveals moment he found out UK had its first COVID case - as Britain reflects on a year of the crisis marked by PPE shortages, a test and trace fiasco and late lockdowns
- Three-step plan ‘to lifting lockdown could see non-essential shops ‘reopen in April and pubs and restaurants in May’
- CBSE issues COVID-19 guidelines, details of exam shifts and other important updates; what students and teachers must know
- Transfer news LIVE: Messi future LATEST, Man City and PSG circling, Mustafi’s Schalke move – latest updates
- Fears over BAME vaccine scepticism as 'community champions' enlisted to boost take up
- PM plunges England back into March-style lock-down: Schools are shut as public are told again to Stay Home, Save Lives and Protect the NHS until at least the end of February - IF vaccine roll-out to 13.2million people succeeds
- Almost ALL adults could be vaccinated by May - not just the over-50s - leaked letter to No 10 reveals, as Boris faces Tory demands to end lockdown by Spring despite Prof Lockdown's model warning of 130,000 more deaths
- Fallout 76 Patch Notes: Stash Limit Increased, Bugs Fixed, And More
- Covid deaths top 100,000 after surge in cases as mutant strain spreads, ONS shows
- Biden takes steps to put US on ''irreversible path'' to net zero economy by 2050
WHAT'S ON APRIL 15-30 (DAILY UPDATE) have 403 words, post on at April 14, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.