The first new “Star Wars” in 10 years, “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” launched a franchise reboot in 2015, which will consist of six films total through 2020. “The Force Awakens” takes place 30 years after the events of 1983’s “Return of the Jedi.” The First Order has risen from the fallen Empire and the Resistance is fighting back. Featuring a group of characters from the original trilogy alongside a new team of young Rebels, “The Force Awakens” is the first in a trilogy. In addition to that series, three standalone spin-off films make up the Anthology series. “Rogue One,” the first, will hit theatres December 16, 2016 and has a new trailer. A Han Solo origin film and Boba Fett film will round out the series, for now. Here’s what you can expect in the next four years: Source: Business Insider ‘When we went back to Skellig to do the opening of ‘VIII,’ it was so crazy doing the same scene with a different crew of people,’ Ridley said. ‘(Hamill is) amazing to rehearse with, and I’m very excited to be doing the rest of the stuff. It’s such a good story, seriously.’ Source: MTV Source: Entertainment Weekly Source:… Read full this story
- Star Wars Death Star's famed feature was a complete accident
- George Lucas' $1 billion art museum finds a home in LA
- OzoMG! Why Nokia chose a virtual reality camera for its hardware comeback
- Disney has acquired 21st Century Fox’s film and TV studios in a landmark deal
- Why it's hard to find HDR at the cinema
- 'Justice League': 7 burning questions about what comes next
- Great Debate: Will Netflix emerge from its big collapse a long-term winner?
- Sail (Far) Away: At Sea with America's Largest Floating Gathering of Conspiracy Theorists
Here are the 6 'Star Wars' movies planned through 2020 have 284 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at April 10, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.