by Jen Carlson in Arts & Entertainment on Mar 4, 2016 3:10 pm Remember when bathtubs in kitchens were old behemoths coated in the grit of eras past? When you’d walk in and see the bathtub shooting up in its clawfoot? When you’d come home to find police tape wrapped around your kitchen shower curtain? Those days are over, friend. Luxury kitchen showers have taken over, and they’ve never even stabbed a man. This Williamsburg apartment is going for $1950/month, and features all the normal apartment things, along with this sleek kitchen shower. It’s the kitchen shower New Williamsburg deserves. And it sits directly across from the fridge, which is very Kramer-inspired. Luckily, we still have romantic comedies featuring young women moving to Manhattan for the first time, and emptying out their sock money for a shoddy pad with a cinematically perfect clawfoot right there in the kitchen. Just like the good ol’ days. Gothamist is now part of WNYC, a nonprofit organization that relies on its members for support. You can help us by making a donation today! Your contribution supports more local, New York coverage from Gothamist. Thank you! Contact the author of this article or email [email protected]… Read full this story
- The Exact Difference Between A Hot And A Cold Shower
- ‘Must-have’ Barbie kitchen toy is ‘sexist’ and ‘limits’ girls, claims Labour MP
- Boy or girl? Pregnant My Kitchen Rules star Zana Pali and husband Gianni Romano throw a glamorous gender reveal party for their second child
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta: Kandi Burruss sets up Riley, 16, with $66k a year NYC pad... as daughter asks 'am I going to get a tipping allowance?'
- The 20 best films of 2016
- Cyber Monday shoppers are set to spend a record £1.5bn as online sales match High Street spending for the first time amid fears commuters will crash websites while shopping on their phones
- Has Santa ever left sexism under your Christmas tree? From gift sets and vouchers to Spanx pants and a chopping board, SARAH VINE lists the gifts men should NEVER buy for women and other writers reveal the presents that were total turkeys
- House Offers Granite Kitchen, Curb Appeal For $304,900
- Delta Aquarids, Perseids: See Meteor Showers Near West Hollywood
- The Emerald debuts exclusive penthouse collection revealing Seattle's most expensive luxury listing set along the city's reimagined waterfront
This Classy Kitchen Shower Set-Up Is Very Williamsburg 2016 have 385 words, post on gothamist.com at March 4, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.