WASHINGTON (AP) The Latest on the presidential race ahead of Thursday’s GOP debate and the March 15 primaries (all times local): 10:50 p.m. Donald Trump says he has yet to make a decision about whether he’ll accept campaign contributions in the general election if he becomes the Republican nominee. The billionaire businessman constantly touts the fact that he is largely self-funding his primary campaign – though he has accepted millions of dollars worth of contributions. Nonetheless, claims that he’s turned down an estimated $275 million worth of contributions from his rich friends. Trump said at Thursday’s debate that the decision separates him from his rivals, who are controlled by special interests. He says, ”I don’t want anybody to control me but the people right out there.” — 10:45 p.m. Donald Trump says even if he doesn’t have enough delegates to clinch the Republican nomination by the end of the primary season, he should have more than enough to be the nominee. Trump was asked in Thursday’s Republican presidential debate what he thinks should happen if he goes into the GOP convention in July with more delegates than everyone else, but not a majority. Trump says whichever candidate has the most… Read full this story
- Trump Taps Betsy DeVos and Ben Carson for Cabinet Positions, Sends Rest of Us to Hell
- Donald Trump quotes an iconic poem written by Scott Morrison's great-great aunt at a lavish state dinner in the White House's Rose Garden in front of the who's who of Australia and the US
- Ben Carson Changes His Mind, Is Now Qualified Enough to Accept a Cabinet Nomination
- Pro-Trump PAC Involved In Ukraine Scandal Previously Reported By Campaign Watchdog
- Ann Coulter thinks Jared Kushner wrote anonymous op-ed bashing Trump
- Overwatch's latest cinematic explains why Soldier: 76 hates glow-in-the-dark skulls
- Donald Trump potentially brings age of peace
- Putting Donald Trump's manifesto to the test in Democracy 3
- NASA Latest News & Update: Trump Plans To End Climate Change Research Facility To Focus On Space Exploration?
- Intel CEO to turn "tragedy into action" after protest-quitting Trump’s US jobs team
The Latest: Trump unsure if he'll accept contributions have 342 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 10, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.