WASHINGTON (AP) The Latest on the presidential race ahead of Thursday’s GOP debate and the March 15 primaries (all times local): 9:45 p.m. Donald Trump isn’t backing of his comments that ”Islam hates us.” Asked at Thursday’s debate if he meant all Muslims, Trump said: ”I mean a lot of them.” He said there is ”something going on,” adding that there is ”tremendous hatred” toward Americans from Muslims. He is invoking 9/11 to make his point. — 9:40 p.m. Donald Trump is pausing 30 minutes into the Miami debate to note the lack of attacks from his rivals that marked the past two debates. Trump looks to the audience and said: ”So far, I cannot believe how civil it’s been up here.” Sen. Marco Rubio opted not to attack Trump on immigration, despite recent news alleging his company denied pay to some foreign workers. Sen. Ted Cruz obliquely poked Trump for contributing to Democratic candidates in the past and not taking a position on Social Security reform, saying: ”I’ll let Donald speak for himself.” — 9:35 p.m. Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are sparring over whether Cruz changed his position on subsidies for renewable fuels while campaigning in Iowa. It… Read full this story
- Islamic State attacks show group is intent on killing Afghan peace hopes
- Report: Schiff’s Latest Star Impeachment Witness Provided More False Testimony Regarding Key White House Official
- Trump to Russia: Uncover, Release Deleted Clinton Emails
- Zuckerberg Has Muslims' Backs
- The Hill's List of Democrats boycotting Trump's SOTU.
- OPINION Is Donald Trump Batman?
- Blogger Gets Four-Year Jail Term for Insulting Islam
- Tech Billionaire Thiel Aims to Justify His Trump Support
- Game developers respond to Trump's Muslim travel ban
- Silicon Valley Reels From Trump Shock
The Latest: Trump backs comment that 'Islam' hates us have 281 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 10, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.