The Latest on the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament, with games Thursday night in Anaheim, California, and Louisville, Kentucky (all times Eastern): 12:03 a.m. Duke’s national title defense is in big trouble. Oregon has maintained its double-digit lead for most of the second half against the Blue Devils. The Ducks are up 74-61 with less than 3 1/2 minutes to play, repeatedly hitting big shots down the stretch – none bigger than Dillon Brooks’ 3-pointer with 4:46 left, giving him 19 points. Unless Duke makes a big rally, coach Mike Krzyzewski won’t get the Blue Devils halfway to his sixth national title. The Ducks could advance to the brink of their first Final Four since the very first Final Four, way back in 1939. -Greg Beacham reporting from Anaheim. — 11:55 p.m. Chalk it up in the South Region. Behind 27 points from Perry Ellis, top-seeded Kansas has beaten the No. 5 seed Maryland Terrapins 79-63, and now the Jayhawks will play the region’s No. 2 seed Villanova in the championship Saturday with a trip to the Final Four on the line. Villanova advanced by routing Miami 92-69 earlier Thursday night. With the region’s top two seeds playing, that… Read full this story
- Judge says repeat offender is running out of alternatives
- Brexit latest: MPs cleared to vote on Withdrawal Agreement tomorrow
- When is Theresa May’s next Brexit vote and what’s the latest?
- When is Theresa May’s next Brexit vote and what’s the latest on a No Deal delay?
- Isla Caton, 5, free of aggressive childhood cancer after being given a four per cent chance of living
- David Chance: 'Bond market inversion is early red flag for recession'
- 'This is our last chance': MPs to vote (again) on Theresa May's EU Withdrawal Agreement
- POLITICO London Playbook: Brexit on the brink — Foreign aid showdown — We meat again
- After his senate win, give Thierry Baudet a chance to take responsibility
- Defeat puts Weston on brink but board backs McGregor to rescue Seagulls
The Latest: Duke's repeat chances on the brink have 320 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 24, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.