Back in 1969 there was a “hooker” named Dr. Richard Day that came out of a weird closet and openly started talking about the hideous plan of implementing population reduction. First and foremost, what Dr. Day spoke openly about started in Hitler’s day. Despite Hitler losing the war, the Rockefellers, Prescott Bush, I.G. Farben and other “haves” decided to push forward. Twenty-two years after Dr. Day’s lecture, which would be in 1991, two of Day’s buddies, Randy Engel and Dr. Lawrence Dunegan had a chat about it. After their thoughts we’ll get to modern day atrocities. When discussing cancer cures they talked about numerous cancer cures sitting at the Rockefeller Institute and withheld from the public and the medical profession. While Dr. Day spoke about this, he also said, “You will forget most or much of what I’m going to tell you tonight”. Why would they forget? Do you think a huge sumptuous meal and unlimited alcohol would have anything to do with that? Even then people were dumbed down. When talking about changing the image of the doctor it was to turn them into a high-paid technician rather than a professional who exercises independent judgment on behalf of his… Read full this story
- When America and Russia were friends: Stunning colourised images from WWII show Allied troops celebrating the end of the war, seizing German bunkers and the horrors they discovered at PoW camps
- Katie Holmes, 40, was the one who 'ended romance' with Jamie Foxx, 51... as it's revealed 'new girl' Sela Vave, 21, is 4 years YOUNGER than his daughter Corinne
- Katie Holmes ended her relationship with Jamie Foxx because of his 'many years' of trysts 'with other women'
- Deck the halls! Festivities begin at Chatsworth House as TWELVE workers manoeuvre an enormous 24ft Christmas tree through the stately home into the Painted Hall
- Tina Turner, 78, reveals flawless features as she joins husband Erwin Bach, 62, on the opening night of West End musical about her life
- IRFPC hopes to start tyre production by the end of 2019
- How Hitler began WWII: Photographs show tanks rolling through Gdansk as the Nazis invaded Poland and sparked the devastating conflict
- 'Butterfly effect' needs to come to an end
- An apology to George R.R. Martin: ending Game of Thrones is really hard
- End of Watch
Where the beginning of the end began have 376 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at February 1, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.