February 08, 2016 – 16:18 GMT Gemma Strong Super Bowl 50: Gwyneth Paltrow shares a sweet photo of her daughter Apple holding hands with Blue Ivy It was a family affair at the Super Bowl 50 on Sunday as good friends Chris Martin and Beyoncé both prepared to perform at the half-time show. Chris’ ex-wife Gwyneth Paltrow uploaded an adorable photo showing their 11-year-old daughter Apple holding hands with little Blue Ivy, four, backstage at Levi’s Stadium in San Francisco. #superbowl50 jacket game A photo posted by Gwyneth Paltrow (@gwynethpaltrow) on Feb 7, 2016 at 2:56pm PST Gwyneth Paltrow shared a sweet photo of Apple and Blue Ivy walking hand in hand to the game Gwyneth was at the game with both her children, Apple and nine-year-old Moses, to support ex Chris, while Blue Ivy was in attendance with mum Beyoncé, who didn’t stop killing the internet this weekend – first with the surprise release of her new single Formation, then her half-time show appearance and finally with the announcement of a new world tour, which begins in June. Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson to produce a spectacular performance, which many, including Ellen DeGeneres, described as the “best half-time show… Read full this story
- Gwyneth Paltrow Posted A No-Makeup Ski Lift Selfie On Instagram
- Who Is Gwyneth Paltrow's Husband?
- The 40 Best Photos Of Celebrities Without Makeup
- 'Miracle' baby celebrates sweet 16 with doctors who saved her
- Get a fourth-gen Apple TV for $30 off [Deals & Steals]
- Ellie Goulding breaks her social media silence after her lavish wedding to make a gushing tribute to the 'love of her life' Caspar Jopling
- Romantic movies to stream this Valentine’s Day
- 44 Little Ways Color Makes You Pretty
- 2015's best memes and viral videos, from Left Shark to cats with cucumbers
- “We no longer need to remember:” How the digital age is transforming our memories
Gwyneth Paltrow shares sweet photo of daughter Apple and Blue Ivy have 299 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 8, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.