Fans who tuned in to watch the NFL playoff games yesterday were treated to new footage from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice . One TV spot , which we showed you earlier today, focused on Ben Affleck ‘s Bruce Wayne/ Batman , who wants to do whatever it to get rid of Henry Cavill ‘s Superman . The second TV spot, which we have for you below focuses on Clark Kent/ Superman , who tries to convince his Daily Planet editor Perry White ( Laurence Fishburne ) that the “Bat vigilante” must be stopped. This footage also shows Superman telling Batman that he shouldn’t answer his Bat-signal anymore, telling him “The Bat is dead.”
When this highly-anticipated superhero adventure hits theaters on March 25, it will mark the first time both Batman ( Ben Affleck ) and Superman ( Henry Cavill ) have been seen on the big screen together in cinematic history. The movie will also introduce Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman , whose stand alone movie is currently in production and set to hit theaters on June 23, 2017. It has also been rumored that this movie will introduce the rest of the Justice League , before Justice League Part 1 and Justice League Part 2 hits theaters in 2017 and 2019, respectively.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is set after the events of 2013’s Man of Steel . Following his titanic struggle against General Zod, Metropolis has been razed to the ground and Superman is the most controversial figure in the world. While for many he is still an emblem of hope, a growing number of people consider him a threat to humanity, seeking justice for the chaos he has brought to Earth. As far as Bruce Wayne is concerned, Superman is clearly a danger to society. Batman fears for the future of the world with such a reckless power left ungoverned, and so he dons his mask and cape to right Superman ‘s wrongs. The rivalry between them is furious, fueled by bitterness and vengeance, and nothing can dissuade them from waging this war. However, a dark new threat arises in the form of a third man: one who has a power greater than either of them to endanger the world and cause total destruction.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is directed by Zack Snyder , starring Oscar winner Ben Affleck ( Argo ) as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Henry Cavill as Superman/Clark Kent in the characters’ first big-screen pairing. The film also stars Oscar nominees Amy Adams ( American Hustle ) as Lois Lane, Jesse Eisenberg ( The Social Network ) as Lex Luthor, Diane Lane (Unfaithful) as Martha Kent, and Laurence Fishburne (What’s Love Got to Do with It) as Perry White; Oscar winners Jeremy Irons (Reversal of Fortune) as Alfred, and Holly Hunter (The Piano) as Senator Finch; and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince. Zack Snyder directed from a screenplay written by Chris Terrio and David S. Goyer , based on characters from DC Comics, including Batman, created by Bob Kane with Bill Finger , and Superman, created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster . The film is produced by Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder , with Wesley Coller , Geoff Johns and David S. Goyer serving as executive producers.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice launches Warner Bros. new DC Comics slate of movies, including Suicide Squad (August 5, 2016), Wonder Woman (June 23, 2017), Justice League Part 1 (November 17, 2017), The Flash (March 23, 2018), Aquaman (July 27, 2018), Shazam! (April 5, 2019), Justice League Part 2 (June 14, 2019), Cyborg (April 3, 2020) and Green Lantern Corps. (June 19, 2020). Take a look at the latest Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice TV spot, and stay tuned for more, as we get closer to the March 25 release.
Topics: Batman vs Superman
- Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice Gets A New Retro Trailer
- Lex Luthor Actor Jesse Eisenberg Was Given a 90-Minute Time Limit to Read Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Script
- First Civil War TV Spots Have Captain America Cornered
- 'Aquaman' Extended TV Spot From World Series Released Online
- Sad Ben Affleck, Like Batman, Has Seen the Future and Doesn’t Like What It Holds
- Nightwing to Lead Teen Titans Live Action TV Series for TNT
- Superman & Lois TV Series Casts Lana Lang
- Superman & Lois: Fans Are Loving the Lana Lang Casting
- Justice League Actor Ray Fisher Reveals What He Wants to See From Cyborg in the Future
- Zack Snyder Reveals Martian Manhunter Was Almost in Justice League
- Here Is What Jon Hamm Could Look Like As Batman
- Batman v Superman & Suicide Squad Crush Marvel on Social Media
- Batman v Superman Soundtrack Featurette with Hans Zimmer & Junkie XL
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson Knows How Batman Can Beat Superman
- Batman v Superman Doesn't Show All of Wonder Woman's Powers
- Wonder Woman Villains & Timeline Revealed, Will Batman Show Up?
- Justice League Gets Composer Danny Elfman, Reshoot Photos Emerge
- What Is Wonder Woman's Job in Batman v Superman?
- Jesse Eisenberg Didn't Read the Entire Batman v Superman Script Before Signing On
- Cyborg Actor Ray Fisher Teases Future DC Movie Plans After Justice League
The Bat Is Dead in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice TV Spot have 815 words, post on movieweb.com at January 25, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.