Sal Iacono is a writer for “Jimmy Kimmel Live” and better known among sports fans as “Cousin Sal” on Bill Simmons’ podcasts. He’s also making a name for himself as ESPN’s NFL gambling expert. After going 19-2-3 over the final eight weeks of the 2014 season, Sal is rolling again, going 14-5 this season on his “Best Bet” and 4-1-1 overall in this year’s playoffs so far. So let’s take a look at who Cousin Sal likes this week along with his thoughts on each pick. As usual, assume plenty of goofiness and sarcasm that is difficult to transcribe. (You can see the segment here.) Arizona Cardinals +3 (at Carolina Panthers): “I know they were playing prevent defense in the second half last week, but I don’t like what I saw from those Carolina safeties. They got beat deep and that plays right into the hands of Arizona’s passing game. You have Larry Fitzgerald against Cortland Finnegan in the slot, lots of mismatches defensively for Carolina. Arizona, 7-1 on the road this year, 7-3 in their last ten against the spread as a road [underdog]. I’m taking them. They’re going to the Super Bowl, plus-3 over Carolina.” This is Sal’s… Read full this story
- 'It's destiny now': National media predict outcome of LSU vs. Clemson national championship game
- The Latest: Pats dominate 35-14 to return to AFC title game
- 2020 NFL Free Agency: Which Players Could Re-Sign, Which Could Enter Market As Deadline Approaches
- Mel Kiper Jr. evaluates Wolverines in 2020 NFL Draft
- Will Antonio Brown Play Next Year? Star Wideout Hopes to 'Get Things Back on the Right Page' With the NFL
- XFL 2020 live stream: Watch all the week 3 games online from anywhere
- 16 LSU players heading to NFL combine; When will they be on the field? What's their draft projection?
- Former NFL MVP quarterback wants Lamar Jackson to take fewer hits moving forward
- NFL insider notes: Eight moves to fix messy Redskins, why Vikings will be in combine spotlight and more
- NFL notebook: Saints' Brees to return in 2020
ESPN’s NFL gambling expert is rolling — here are Cousin Sal’s picks for the championship games have 340 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at January 22, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.