Foursquare co-founder and CEO Dennis Crowley is stepping down, the social check-in service announced Friday. Crowley (pictured, middle) will now take on the full-time role of executive chairman, and has tapped Foursquare Chief Operating Officer Jeff Glueck (right) to replace him as the company’s new CEO. Meanwhile, Foursquare Chief Revenue Officer Steven Rosenblatt (left) has been promoted to president, tasked with overseeing revenue and business-to-business offerings. In a blog post, Crowley said the executive chairman position will allow him to “focus full-time on vision and innovation, long-term strategy, and creating new consumer products.” “It frees up my time from operational and management duties and allows me get back to the ‘let’s just make something awesome that people love’ spirit that got us here,” he added. “There are a lot of things I still want to build at Foursquare… My new job is to make sure those things get built as projects, and that the best of them get pushed into the real world as products.” Crowley added that Foursquare is “in great hands” with Glueck and Rosenblatt at the helm. Glueck has served as Foursquare COO for the past year while Rosenblatt has been with the company for four years…. Read full this story
- Boeing CEO says 'fully supportive' of board's move to split jobs: memo
- UPDATE 1-Boeing CEO says 'fully supportive' of board's decision to split jobs -letter
- UPDATE 2-Boeing CEO says 'fully supportive' of board's move to split jobs -memo
- EXCLUSIVE: Unmasked - the MyPayRollHR CEO who stiffed thousands out of their salaries is finally pictured as worker tells how crude forgery sent the 'Warren Buffett' of Clifton Park into collapse
- United Airlines CEO on Boeing 737 Max return: 'No one knows'
- The Truth About CEO Careers
- Zuckerberg talks free expression at Georgetown
- POLITICO Playbook: D.C. stays in the fight
- TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend
- Edited Transcript of JPM earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 12:30pm GMT
Dennis Crowley Checks Out of Foursquare CEO Role have 315 words, post on sea.pcmag.com at January 15, 2016. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.