It’s no secret that vaginas are talented body parts: They can self-clean, push out a baby, and apparently even store $12,000 worth of drugs.
That’s what a 62-year-old grandma recently discovered when she allegedly tried to smuggle heroin, meth, and marijuana into prison in her vagina.
According to the National Post, Linda Ethal Sheridan tried to visit her son, who is serving time at Canada’s Edmonton Institution, back in 2013…with a few accessories shoved up her vagina and hidden between her breasts. She also brought her 10-year-old granddaughter, and the plan was to stay for three days in an on-site house in the prison. But during a routine search, drug-sniffing dogs found the drugs on her.
Linda was taken to the bathroom, where she removed the drugs, which were wrapped in cellophane and condoms. She also had nicotine patches, cigarettes, and hydromorphone (an opiate) in her bra.
“She seemed embarrassed that this happened,” correctional officer Brandy Swenson told the National Post. “She really wanted to remove the stuff from her body cavity.”
But here’s where it gets (even more) interesting: Linda told a Canadian court last week, per the Edmonton Journal, that she tried to smuggle the drugs because she received an anonymous phone call from a man who threatened to kill her son if she didn’t.
“I was afraid for my son,” she said. “I didn’t want him to be killed in prison. I didn’t feel I had a choice in the matter.” (Linda’s son also says he didn’t ask her to bring in the drugs.)
Linda says the drugs arrived in the mail in a brown envelope a few days later, already wrapped up. Two days later, the anonymous man called again and repeated his threat—and so she did it.
Linda now faces four counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking. We’re not sure if we should feel sorry for her or ashamed of her…maybe a little of both?
- Las Vegas Man Arrested in Connection With Brutal Beating, Shooting and Sexual Assault of 80-year-old Woman
- Man pleads not guilty to manslaughter and robbery of 100-year-old woman
- Livestream Glitch Reveals Young Chinese Vlogger Was Actually a 58-Year-Old Woman
- Police use Taser on 87-year-old woman cutting dandelions with a knife
- 92-year-old woman kills son because he tried putting her in assisted living facility
- 13 Guns Found in Home Where 92-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Shot Son Dead Over Assisted-Living Dispute
- Florida officer on paid leave after using Taser on 61-year-old woman
- Barrie police searching for missing 31-year-old woman
- Swachh Bharat: 87-year-old woman honoured for building toilet
- Police beat: 40-year-old woman robbed of cash, purse
- 62-year-old man stabbed in Gidea Park
- Self-driving Uber vehicle strikes, kills 49-year-old woman in Tempe
- Police: 92-year-old woman kills son who wanted to put her in nursing home
- 28-year-old woman killed in skydiving crash was veteran jumper
- MP Birla award for 62-year-old cosmologist
- Springfield man tried to rob 81-year-old woman, set fire to house, police say
- Police: 19-year-old woman in SF used purse to severely beat family member
- 76-year-old woman travels alone to Thailand
- Burlington and S. Burlington ask for help to find man suspected of stealing wallets, one from 90-year-old woman
- 92-year-old woman arrested for shooting 72-year-old son in US
This 62-Year-Old Woman Put $12,000 Worth of Drugs in Her Vagina have 543 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at December 14, 2015. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.