Exclusive Details Devon Still is doing something VERY COOL for a 14-year-old cancer patient who’s been bullied online — contacting her family to send them all on a Disney vacation … TMZ Sports has learned. Still says he was touched when he heard about Nicole Pfister — who’s been bullied online by some really mean people who were mocking her battle with leukemia. We called Still after hearing about the situation … and the NFL lineman confirmed that he spoke with both Nicole and her mom and wanted to do something that would help raise their spirits. So, he’s offered to take the entire family to Disney World. Still says Nicole’s story hits especially close to home — he’s concerned about how his daughter Leah (a cancer survivor) will be treated when she goes to school … since she looks a little different than the rest of the kids. Still says he’s inspired by Nicole’s bravery — and says he wanted to send a message that bullying is not okay … and that there ARE people who care … even when it doesn’t seem like it.
- Florida Man Threatens to ‘Shoot Up’ Disney World on Facebook
- Cancer patients who have beaten the disease face years of tests to check it hasn't come back - no wonder 80 per cent say they suffer from 'scan-xiety'
- Cancer patients may one day be given faecal transplants to boost their levels of 'good bacteria' and prevent damage to their gut from radiotherapy
- Therapy Dogs Can Spread MRSA to Young Cancer Patients. Here's How to Prevent It.
- Disney Bans Smoking At Disney World And Disneyland
- Body found in burning car near Walt Disney World
- Man arrested in Disney World "active shooter" YouTube stunt
- Professors Say Cancer Patients Wearing Wigs Are Brainwashed by Consumerism
- Teenager shaves head after visiting cancer patients at local hospitals
- Cancer patient, AARP team up to put pressure on Congress to lower drug costs
Devon Still: Contacts Bullied Cancer Patient ... I'm Taking You to Disney World have 324 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 11, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.