Well, kids, part one of season 6 has officially wrapped up. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out my recaps of the other episodes this season. As always, there will be spoilers ahead, so read on at your own risk.This week was action-packed. Though the first half of this season hasn’t spanned a large amount of time (only a couple days, really), there have been some major changes for our group and Alexandria as a whole. Let’s talk about it, and a bit of what’s to come.We started this episode where last week left off with the walls of Alexandria collapsing letting a giant horde of walkers in. It’s been quite some time since we’ve seen the group face off with a group of walkers this large, and it’s a safe bet that most Alexandrians have never seen this many walkers in one place. Maggie proves that she has the largest upper body strength in all the land, pulling herself up onto a platform away from a surging crowd of walkers. She essentially spend the entire episode there. Glenn and the oh-so-whiny Enid do end up back at Alexandria, and Glenn spots Maggie far off on the platform,… Read full this story
- 'Walking Dead' Winter Finale Recap: 'Hearts Still Beating'
- What Happened in 'Stranger Things' Season 1? Recap and Key Moments to Remember Before Season 2 on Netflix
- 'Insatiable' Season 1 Recap: What Happened in the Last Season?
- In a thrilling season finale,
- In the season finale, his name is Berkman.
- Prepping for a season finale,
- Pelicans' Williamson projects return before mid-season
- Cy Ranch and Tomball Memorial part of three-way tie as teams meet in season finally
- No, South Park Didn't End With "Season Finale" Episode
- Watch A Preview For The New ‘South Park’ Episode ‘Season Finale’
Mid-Season Finale Recap: “Start to Finish” have 299 words, post on www.themarysue.com at November 30, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.