In this cinematic era, we hear about new reboots and sequels that revive older properties practically every day, in both movies and television. While it seems that any movie which had a modicum of success is ripe for a sequel or a reboot, that may not always be the case. The Goldbergs creator Adam F. Goldberg recently appeared on the Nerdist Podcast, where he revealed that he pitched The Mighty Ducks 4 to Disney. But guess what? They weren’t interested. Here’s what he had to say, revealing he came up with a 20-page treatment for the potential sequel.”I came up with a whole – it’s like a 20-page treatment, and I’ve pitched it. The movie meant a lot to me, because the goalie on it is named Goldberg, and he wore a Flyers jersey. I was from Philly, and it spoke to me and my brother Barry. We watched it and when we would play hockey together, we would pretend we were The Mighty Ducks. So, the movie meant something. Disney called at one point when The Goldbergs just happened and they were like, ‘If Adam wants to do a movie, we’re in!’ And then my agent is like ‘He… Read full this story
- India Vs Australia, 5th ODI: Ton-up Khawaja, sensational Zampa guide visitors to series-clinching win - As it happened
- ‘Onward’ Seeing Blasé $40M Domestic Opening, $68M WW: Are Coronavirus Fears Impacting B.O.? – Sunday Update
- Brock Pierce: The Hippie King of Cryptocurrency
- Disney Plus is getting a Percy Jackson series as Disney continues to mine its IP for new streaming shows
- What Are the Republicans Endorsing Clinton Expecting in Return?
- Being James Brown: Inside the Private World of the Baddest Man Who Ever Lived
- Viv Richards was standing shirtless with a bat in his hand: When Wasim Akram’s sledging angered the great man
Will Mighty Ducks 4 Ever Happen? have 319 words, post on movieweb.com at October 12, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.