Spoiler alert! The following contains spoilers for season 6 episode 3 of The Walking Dead. The thing about a show that takes place in a post-apocalyptic, zombie-laden hellscape is that, when it comes down to it, not everyone gets to make it through alive. No matter how experienced you are or how fast you are or how strong you are or how smart you are, one day or another, a zombie is going to get in a lucky bite or a lucky scratch. And that will be that.The third episode of The Walking Dead’s sixth season hammered home this point, constantly asking the question of who deserves to survive and why. Do Rick and Glenn (MUCH more on him below) and co. actually deserve to live, because of what they’ve been through? Should they leave the weaker Alexandrians behind and save their own skin? Is the impulse to save others the very weakness that will get you killed?Or, inevitably, does survival really just come down to luck?From the very beginning of this episode, the lines are drawn between our survivors and the Alexandrians, and our guys are the ones expected to make it through this thing (a presumptuous assumption, to be sure). We start with a… Read full this story
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 10 Return Date Announced With 6 More Episodes to Come
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’: To Live and Dine in L.A.
- The Walking Dead confirms when it will return with season 10 – but do the new episode titles give away what will happen?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Sets Return Date For Extended 10th Season; Robert Patrick, Okea Eme-Akwari Join Cast – Watch A Virtual Table Read
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond: Lieutenant Colonel Elizabeth Kublek starts to crack after massacre
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': What Happened to Morgan and Why Are His Eyes Red?
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond: Iris Bennett gets scammed by newcomer Percy as her intuition fails
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond: Huck reveals tragic backstory and how she got that facial scar
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 6: How to Watch Early and For Free
- The Walking Dead FINALLY shares look at Negan’s wife Lucille – and fans stunned to learn actors are married in real life
'The Walking Dead' recap: Who gets to survive? have 367 words, post on www.usatoday.com at October 25, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.