Will Ben Affleck direct himself in a Batman movie? That’s the question on everybody’s mind as Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice slowly and methodically lumbers its way to a March, 2016 release date. It seems like we’ve been waiting for this follow-up to Man of Steel to get here forever. But once it arrives, it will open the floodgates to the DCEU , with two new movies coming every year until 2020. While most of the slate has been confirmed by Warner Bros. and DC, there is still a question of whether or not we will see a true Batman standalone adventure before the end of the decade. Ben Affleck won’t confirm that is true. But he sounds optimistic. In a recent interview with Total Film , he had this to say. “If I could make it work, yeah, Obviously that would be like a dream. The trick is, as to any movie, is to make sure that you – if you’re going to direct it – that you can make it good. You’ve got to have the right idea and the right take on it… Broadly speaking, it’s something I’d be open to, for sure. It’s a very… Read full this story
- 2 Separate Batman Movie Franchises Will Run Simultaneously at Warner Bros. & DC Films
- Michael Keaton Not Confirmed for Multiple Batman Movies as DCEU Rumor Gets Clarified
- Batman: Hush Director Wants to Do No Man's Land Movie with Robert Pattinson
- Doctor Sleep Director Is Keen on Making a Standalone Clayface Movie
- The Flash Movie Wants 22 Jump Street Directors?
- Zack Snyder's Justice League Has Very Little New Footage, But 80% of Movie Is Unseen
- Ray Fisher Will Not Return as Cyborg in The Flash Movie, Role Won't Be Recast
- Elektra Lives Again Is the Marvel Movie Zack Snyder Wants to Make
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Batman in Flashpoint?
- Michael Keaton Rumored to Be the DCEU's Main Batman Moving Forward
Affleck on Directing a Batman Movie: It Would Be a Dream have 315 words, post on movieweb.com at October 23, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.