Good news: Jennifer Aniston married Justin Theroux in a secret ceremony in early August and is no longer sad. Bad news: We have no idea what she wore! 🙁 Aniston has yet to even acknowledge that she’s maaaaarried and thus free from the shackles of eternal loneliness. More pressing, though, she has yet to reveal what her wedding dress looked like, which we need to know. Two dresses have since come forward. First, on Sunday, a Facebook page listed as “Jennifer Aniston” (it’s since changed its name to “Jennifer Aniston Fans”) posted a photo of a woman in a wedding dress, with the caption: “You have my whole heart for my whole life #WeddingDress.” People actually believed this woman to be Jennifer Aniston. A second potential wedding dress candidate appeared on an old episode of Say Yes to the Dress. Watch the video below. E! News reports: In a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment from a Say Yes to the Dress episode that aired this April, a fittings specialist from famed Manhattan boutique Kleinfeld Bridal says an $8,400 Mark Zunino gown is one she handpicked for Jen to wear on her big day. Now we know she could just mean the look was… Read full this story
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Called off the Wedding?
- Behind the lens with a paparazzi prowling L.A. for celebrity prey
- Watch Tyrion and Jaime Lannister get musical with some help from Coldplay
- Tekken Revolution Character Poll – Do the Choices Fit In?
- Super Mario Odyssey Outfits list - outfit prices and how to unlock every costume, outfit and suit in Super Mario Odyssey
- The Elder Strolls, Part 10: The Pale Horse
- Saturday Crapshoot: Leisure Suit Larry 2
- ‘The wounds have never healed’: living through the terror of partition
- Remembering Mass Effect ten years on
- Exploding Motorola Cell Phone Kills Chinese Man
Jennifer Aniston, Show Us Your Wedding Dress or We'll Die have 298 words, post on itheedread.jezebel.com at August 19, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.