Universal Television is arriving at Comic-Con with one of the most highly anticipated new shows of the fall, Heroes Reborn, as well as longtime Comic-Con favorite Grimm. Heroes Reborn will hold its panel in Hall H on Sunday, July 12, with Grimm descending upon Ballroom 20 on Saturday, July 11. Take a look at the official descriptions of each panel below.
Saturday, July 11, 3-3:45 PM – Grimm
NBC’s hit Friday night series Grimm returns to Comic-Con 2015, featuring an exclusive sneak peek from the upcoming fifth season’s premiere episode. Nick Burkhardt has faced some insane obstacles from becoming a zombie to losing his abilities as a Grimm; however, all this pales in comparison to not only losing his mother but having the love of his life die in his arms. How will Nick cope? Will he find any solace with his new child with Adalind? Join your fellow “Grimmsters” for a panel filled with Wesen, season five themes, and of course, a Q&A session with the cast: David Giuntoli, Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee, Sasha Roiz, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee, and executive producers/writers Jim Kouf, David Greenwalt and Norberto Barba. Ballroom 20
Sunday, July 12, 1:45-2:45 PM – Heroes Reborn
From Tim Kring, who imagined NBC’s original critically-acclaimed Heroes series, comes Heroes Reborn, an epic 13-episode event series that chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities. Watch an exclusive extended trailer. Moderated by returning cast member Greg Grunberg, participate in a Q&A session with Tim Kring and the cast: Jack Coleman, Zachary Levi, Robbie Kay, Kiki Sukezane, Ryan Guzman, Gatlin Green, Henry Zebrowski, Judith Shekoni, Danika Yarosh and Rya Kihlstedt. (All subject to production availability.) Also learn about the digital prequel series and the video and mobile games. Hall H
- The Incredible New Comic Series to Add to Your Pull List in 2019
- NYCC 2018: Hero Within and Tailoring the Male Nerd
- DC Super Hero Girls Bring Comic Book Toys To A Brand New Audience
- My Hero Academia Featured This Hilarious Nod to Iron Man in its Latest Episode
- Trying to Figure Out the Hero/State Pairings of Marvel's
- The Complete History of Rock Stars Making Comics
- 'Hellboy' and the History of Heroes From Hell
- 9 Marvel comics you should read before Avengers: Endgame
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: The Kotaku Review
- Marvel Comics is Finally Bringing Back the Fantastic Four
- Inside the Wild New Plans for DC's Dial H for Hero Relaunch
- Excited for Into the Spider-Verse? Read These Comics!
- DC Comics' Publishers Talk About the Controversy Around Batman #50 and Much More
- The History of Ultraviolence In Comic Books
- Brian Bendis and David Walker Talk About How Their Friendship Created DC Comics’ Newest Superhero
- The Craziest Moments in Comic Series 'The Boys'
- METALSHARK BRO is Your Number One Comic for Shark Week
- 10 Comic Book Characters Who Were Ahead Of Their Time
- The Biggest Winners and Losers of San Diego Comic-Con 2018
Heroes Reborn and Grimm Are Coming to Comic Con have 487 words, post on movieweb.com at June 16, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.