This looks like a job for… Brad Bird. The “Tomorrowland” director confirmed to Collider that his next project will be the long-awaited sequel to the Pixar super hero classic, “The Incredibles.” “Oh yeah I have pages, a bunch of pages,” Bird told the movie site. ” I had a lot of ideas for the original ‘Incredibles’ that I didn’t get a chance to use, that I like. “I have ideas that I wanted to pursue a little bit and there wasn’t enough time in ‘Incredibles.’ There are new ideas I have, and I think there are enough of those together to make an interesting movie.” The idea of helming the further adventures of the super-powered Parr family is appealing enough that Bird may even ditch a chance to direct a “Star Wars” movie … again. Bird previously revealed he had passed on a potential chance for the coveted spot behind the camera on “Star Wars: Episode VII” in favor of developing the original story behind “Tomorrowland.” That “Star Wars” job, of course, went to J.J. Abrams. Collider asked Bird if he would consider revisiting that franchise now that Josh Trank has dropped out as director of one of the standalone… Read full this story
- Brad Bird To Receive Art Directors’ Cinematic Imagery Award
- Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor Rips Netflix's 'Bird Box,' Calls Working on It 'a F—ing Waste of Time'
- New dad-of-three Robbie Williams confirms he is taking X Factor hiatus
- Sam Raimi Confirms He Wants to Make Another Evil Dead Movie
- This Morning star Eamonn Holmes reflects on major anniversary as he shares incredible throwback photo
- David Villa confirms he will leave New York City FC at end of year
- The Suicide Squad: James Gunn Confirms New Costume for Harley Quinn
- Sam Raimi Confirms New Evil Dead Movie Being Developed With New Director
- Margot Robbie on ‘Bombshell,’ ‘Birds of Prey’ and How She Fell in Love With Harley Quinn
- Blanca Blanco poses with Brad Pitt at a private party held inside a mansion in Hollywood
'Tomorrowland' director Brad Bird confirms he's working on 'Incredibles 2' have 331 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at May 11, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.