Crane driver arrested after fatal accident Police in southern Dong Thap Province have arrested Nguyen Thai Huynh, 29, driver of a crane that fell onto a road in Hong Ngu Town, killing a woman and her two children. Lieutenant-colonel Che Thi My Trang, representative of the provincial Police Department, said that regulations stipulated that crane drivers must be in possession of professional qualifications, as well as a safety certificate for operating a crane and a licence to operate a crane in construction work. However, Huynh only had the professional qualification certificate. Trang said Huynh’s behaviour resulted in his unintentionally killing three people. The police are investigating and will prosecute if the evidence points to a crime having been committed. On Tuesday morning, Huynh, from central Nghe An Province, was driving the crane on Provincial Road No 842 when it crashed down onto a woman carrying her two children on the road. All three pedestrians were killed. An initial investigation showed that Huynh might have caused the crane to collapse due to mistakes while operating it. The provincial Department of Transport had asked Truong Loc Construction JSC, the contractor of the project, to halt construction and evaluate the actions of those…
- Social media makes a manager's life harder, Brentford boss claims
- Trump renews attack alleging social media's political bias
- Social media to spur Nissan development
- Quick news: Volvo V60 Hybrid; Jaguar's art concepts; Jensen dealer
- Autocar social - a week in pictures
- I read the news today, oh boy...
- The Top 9 Club Lexus News Posts of 2015
- Eleven (More) Ways to Increase Your Social Media Following
- Hamilton urges F1 to relax social media rules
- WWE News: WrestleMania 34 surpasses attendance and profits of WrestleMania 30
Social News 7/5 have 273 words, post on at May 7, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.