Garry Marshall’s movie Pretty Woman was released March 23, 1990 — exactly 25 years ago today. I first saw it in 2008, while on my college’s spring break — instead of going somewhere exotic and warm, I got hooked; the endlessly quotable, hopelessly romantic Cinderella story of a hooker named Vivian and a billionaire named Edward quickly became my absolute favorite movie. I proceeded to purchase my own copy of the 10th anniversary edition, and yelled at my mom for not forcing me to watch the well-worn VHS version that we’d had since the early 90s. To wish this epic film the happiest 25th birthday, I’m listing all of my favorite bits from the film: The shopping scene Julia Roberts plays Vivian, the street smart L.A. hooker who is hired by Edward for the week to be his “beck-and-call girl.” He wines and dines — and requests her presence for business appearances — so she has to ditch her streetwalking clothes and get into some serious couture. Only problem? Stuck up salesladies at fancy fashion boutiques don’t want to wait on her. Everyone’s favorite moment by far is when she returns to the store after a fun-filled day of shopping with Edward to rub it all up in… Read full this story
- How to Approach a Woman Who is Beautiful
- 25 Tips to Keep Your Business Thriving in a Down-Turn
- The Right Way of Kissing a Woman
- Turn Obstacles Into Opportunities
- College Football - 9 AP Top 25 Teams Lose, 6 to Unranked Teams, USC, Georgia & Florida All Lose
- How to Help a Woman Orgasm in 3 Scintillating Steps - Fast Orgasm Tips For Men
- When You Stand at the Turning Point
- How to Give Your Woman Earth-Shaking Orgasms - Sex Tips You Cannot Afford to Miss
- Make-Up Tips For the African-American Woman
- Is Prophecy For Today?
'Pretty Woman' turns 25 today, and these are our fave moments have 294 words, post on splinternews.com at March 23, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.