Following the success of Taken in 2009, Liam Neeson carved out quite a niche for himself as an older action star. His career certainly careened down this path, with the iconic actor appearing in 9 more action-packed thrillers that includ The A-Team , The Next Three Days , Unknown , The Grey , Battleship , Taken 2 , Non-Stop , A Walk Among the Tombstones and Taken 3 . Now, on the eve of his latest ‘geriaction’ movie, as some have dubbed them, Liam Neeson has declared that he will stop making action movies in 2 years, if he is able to make it that far. Good Morning America caught up with Liam Neeson to chat about this weekend’s Run All Night , which may certainly leave some fans with a sense of deja vu, as it once again features the actor running with a gun as he sometimes screams into a cell phone. The 62 year-old confirms that his days as an action star are numbered though, making this declaration when asked how much longer he can go on like this: RELATED: BOX OFFICE PREDICTIONS: Cinderella Vs Run All Night “Maybe two more years. If God spares me and… Read full this story
- Liam Neeson's 'witch hunt' comments miss the point of the #MeToo movement
- Very good dog stars in very own trailer for a faux action movie
- Polanski rape survivor hopes Tarantino stops making 'an a** of himself'
- Make This Your Year
- An uncomfortable month makes a quiet year
- Here Are 40 Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies, Ranked from Worst to Best
- Tom Brady makes an appearance in Super Bowl spot for Ted 2
- The best movies you can watch on Amazon Prime this October
- On the horizon: The best new movie trailers released this week
- The most spellbinding secrets of the 'Harry Potter' movies
Liam Neeson Will Stop Making Action Movies in 2 Years have 281 words, post on movieweb.com at March 12, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.