FINAL UPDATE, 11:57 AM: Like the show itself, the ratings for the Oscars feel like they will never end. Now, two days after Hollywood’s biggest night we have the final, final numbers for the 87th Academy Awards. While it is still the lowest performance among adults 18-49 since 2008 and the lowest viewership since 2009, the spread has tightened a touch. In final ratings, the Neil Patrick Harris-hosted Oscars on Sunday went up a bit to get an 11.0/26 rating in the key demo with 37.3 million total viewers. That equals a 16% drop from the 2014 Academy Awards in the demo. It also is a 14% downturn from the 2014 Ellen DeGeneres-fronted ceremony. 2ND UPDATE, 11:40 AM: All the awards have been given out and it looks like the final numbers for the 87th Oscars are in. Running on ABC from 8:30-11:48 PM ET last night, the Neil Patrick Harris-hosted show garnered a 10.8 rating among adults 18-49 with 36.6 million viewers. That’s a 17% drop in the key demo from the final ratings for the 2014 Academy Awards and the worst the ceremony has done since 2008, when that show had a 10.68 rating. The total viewership for last night’s… Read full this story
- Oscar Ratings Dropped Dramatically Because Of Neil Patrick Harris?
- Abortion Rate At Its Lowest Point in 38 Years
- Report: Violent Crime Rate in 2018 Lowest Since 1971
- Pano Logic's silver box shines in 2008 and into 2009
- Breaking Bad Season Finale Sets Ratings Record
- 2019 NRL Grand Final player ratings: Sydney Roosters
- 2019 NRL Grand Final player ratings: Canberra Raiders
- Qualifying finals: The real contenders (and the real pretenders)
- NRL finals: Is your club a contender or pretender?
- Play Ball: MLB At Bat 2009 for IPhone
Final Oscar Ratings: Demo Stays Lowest Since 2008, Viewership Worst Since 2009 have 281 words, post on deadline.com at February 24, 2015. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.