BREAKING NEWS – European major Studio Canal has acquired all UK rights to Emirati director Ali F. Mostafa's road movie From A to B . The deal, announced during Berlin's EFM, was negotiated by Arianne Fraser's Highland Film Group .
From A to B , which world premiered last October at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival, was co-financed and co-produced by Twofour54 and Image Nation Abu Dhabi . Rotana Film Production is handling the Middle East release of the film, which was produced by Paul Baboudjian, Mohammed Hefzy and Ali F. Mostafa.
Ashraf Hamdi and Ronnie Khalil both contributed to the script that Hefzy and Mostafa wrote.
The film tells the story of three estranged childhood friends who travel on a road trip from Abu Dhabi to Beirut in memory of their lost friend.
Highland is repping international sales at EFM.
- Story of cities #16: how the US-run Canal Zone divided Panama for a century
- Warner Bros UK Opens Harry Potter Tour
- Louis Tomlinson is forced to reschedule his UK tour dates after cancelling European shows... as he joins a growing list of stars to scrap plans amid coronavirus outbreak
- Killing Eve series two premieres in US - but UK viewers must wait
- John Malone, the ‘swamp alligator’ chewing up the UK’s media market
- Ai Weiwei: ‘An artist must be an activist’
- Disney Plus: Everything to know in the midst of coronavirus
- Disney Plus now streaming Frozen 2 in a coronavirus-coping surprise
- Top 10 Films/Shows To Watch When You're Indoors
- How the French Charles Saatchi became the merchant of Venice
- Series Mania Confirms Titles, Launches Pioneering Virtual Digital Forum
- Coronavirus latest: Germany to ban meetings of more than two people
- Coronavirus latest: Angela Merkel to quarantine after meeting infected doctor
- Coronavirus latest: French President Macron says 'we are at war' as he orders lockdown
- Tanya Tucker finally wins a Grammy Award as she takes home Best Country Album and Best Country Song... 47 years after her first nomination
- Coronavirus latest: Germany's Merkel announces drastic measures to curb outbreak
- Coronavirus latest: French President Macron orders lockdown
- Coronavirus causes chaos in the entertainment industry: BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend is CANCELLED as Celine Dion leads the stars in postponing gigs and London's West End is left empty
- Germany attacks: What is going on?
- Deserted Britain on day one of coronavirus lockdown: Streets and roads are empty, shops and offices are closed as nation self-isolates... but STILL they queue up at supermarkets at the crack of dawn
Berlin: Studio Canal Acquires UK Rights To Ali F. Mostafa’s ‘From A To B’ have 396 words, post on deadline.com at February 7, 2015. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.