Date created : 05/12/2018 – 16:31Latest update : 05/12/2018 – 16:33 “Leto” caused a stir at this year’s Cannes Film Festival for its thoughtful rendering of 1980s Russia, its impressive use of music and the – potentially politically-motivated – absence of the film’s director. Lisa Nesselson tells us why the historical film hits all the right Rock ‘n’ Roll notes. We also get a glimpse of the horrors of war in “To the Ends of the World”; this fictional account recreates the death throes of former Indochina in 1945. And we find out just how complex the adoption process is in new French release “In Safe Hands”, which zooms in on the chain of professionals involved, from social services to foster families.
- Encore Boston Harbor Casino Announces It Will Reopen On July 12
- Encore Boston Harbor To Furlough 3,000 Employees Ahead Of Limited Reopening In Phase 3
- No Poker Or Roulette: Massachusetts Casino Reopening Plan Would Dramatically Change Gambling Experience
- Germany 1-5 England: 15 years on World Cup qualifier is still music to ears of many
- Columbia Pictures Acquires Geoff Rodkey Novel ‘We’re Not From Here’ From Will Gluck’s Olive Bridge, Mike Mitchell To Direct
- 2021 Buick Envision Gets Stunning Makeover, Plethora Of Safety Tech
- Remembering Tom Petty, 1950-2017
- A Timeline of Lady Gaga & Elton John's Decade-Long Friendship
- How to Watch Dropkick Murphys & Bruce Springsteen's History-Making Fenway Park Performance
- At Metlife Stadium, BTS End U.S. Love Yourself: Speak Yourself Stadium Tour on Their Own Terms
Encore! have 230 words, post on www.france24.com at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.