Two months ago, Officer Danny Del Castillo of the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office in Northern California pulled into Lower Site, a parking lot pushed back from the winding, seldom-used Route 16. His job was to survey the area, to look around various campgrounds and rest stops and take note of anything out of the ordinary. When Del Castillo noticed the same black Nissan Maxima he had spotted the day before pulled up tightly against a row of bushes, alarms immediately went off in his head.He stepped out of his police cruiser that Oct. 14 and walked toward the car. The doors were locked and the interior was in disarray — CDs, credit cards and papers were scattered across the floor. Del Castillo ran the license plate. The car wasn’t stolen, and there were no outstanding tickets or warrants. He next called his headquarters in Woodland, 40 miles south, and the sheriff there decided the best thing to do would be to contact local authorities where the car was registered. That happened to be in Alhambra, a working-class town just northeast of downtown Los Angeles. Soon, two Alhambra police officers walked up the steps toward a small yellow duplex and rang… Read full this story
- Missing fireman's fiancée makes emotional plea for information as rescue crews search river for 33-year-old who vanished during 'early stages' of Christmas pub crawl THREE days ago
- It was five days before Christmas when a young man with the world at his feet vanished: His decomposed body would be found at the bottom of a mine shaft after a mate's brutal betrayal
- Police search outdoor swimming pool in hunt for missing fireman, 33, who vanished after pub crawl six days ago as officers fear 'he may have come to harm'
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Will Explore the Minutiae of Post-Avengers: Endgame World
- ‘India Syndrome’: Town where tourists vanish
- Desperate hunt continues for Girl, 14, who vanished outside Primark after 'planning to run away with secret boyfriend she met on Snapchat'
- 'She doesn’t have to live in the north of England without a job': Britain's richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe blasts punk fashion icon Vivienne Westwood over her opposition to fracking
- Ram Dass Rides the Holy-Man’s Circuit
- Croc attack fears after Victorian man vanishes in Far North Queensland
- Memoirs of a vanished land
The Vanishing Man have 378 words, post on www.foxsports.com at December 18, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.