USA Today has released the first photos from DreamWorks Animation’s upcoming sequel Hotel Transylvania 2 . They also reveal that comedy legend Mel Brooks has joined the voice cast as Vlad, the father of Adam Sandler ‘s Dracula. His animated alter ego can be seen in the sneak peak images below, alongside other returning characters. The original Hotel Transylvania , which took in $254 million worldwide in 2012, followed Dracula and the relationship with his daughter Mavis ( Selena Gomez ), who doesn’t like being cooped up in this hotel strictly for monsters. She meets Jonathan ( Andy Samberg ), the first human ever to set foot inside the hotel, and instantly falls for his less-monsterous ways. The follow-up centers on a family gathering that brings Dracula’s father Vlad into town for the first time in several years. His visit creates havoc for Vlad, Mavis, Jonathan and other hotel regulars such as Frank ( Kevin James ), Wayne Werewolf ( Steve Buscemi ) and Murray the Mummy ( Keegan Michael Key ). RELATED: Monster Pets: A Hotel Transylvania Short Arrives in Celebration of Pets Day This Sunday Producer Michelle Murdocca reveals that Vlad finds it odd that his son is… Read full this story
- Henry Winkler Joins Cast of Wes Anderson’s
- 'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi' Actress Roop Durgapal Joins Cast Of 'Tujhse Hai Raabta'!
- Kate Bosworth looks like a mermaid in her seafoam sequined gown at the 2019 CMT Music awards
- Kate Bosworth looks effortlessly chic in a strapless floral floor-length gown as she attends a Mytheresa and Erdem dinner in Rome
- Mary Poppins Returns: Emily Blunt looks practically perfect in a sweeping silk sapphire gown as she leads the stars on the blue carpet at film's London premiere
- Cannes Film Festival: Penelope Cruz exudes daytime glamour as she joins stunning co-stars Jessica Chastain and Lupita Nyong'o for 355 photocall
- Bond Girl Ana De Armas oozes androgynous chic in a suit and ruffled blouse as she joins Katherine Langford for glamorous Knives Out premiere in London
- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood London Premiere: Margot Robbie, Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio lead the star-studded cast on the red carpet to celebrate Quentin Tarantino's NINTH feature film
- Louise Thompson shows off her quirky sense of style as she joins Vanessa White and Kirsty Gallacher at The O2 to watch England play Argentina in the Rugby World Cup
- Downton Abbey movie: Michelle Dockery dazzles in a sequined gold gown as she joins glamorous co-stars Elizabeth McGovern and Laura Carmichael on the red carpet at the glitzy world premiere
Hotel Transylvania 2 First Look Photos; Mel Brooks Joins Cast have 407 words, post on movieweb.com at November 26, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.