Jennifer Lopez is all about her ex-boyfriends this week … first she hung out with Diddy at a nightclub — then she checked out her ex-fiance Ben Affleck ‘s hit movie, and offered some strange proof.
Lopez went to see ” Gone Girl ” Saturday night … which we know because she posted a pic of her feet up in the theater with the caption, “#GONEGIRL.” Weird, but maybe her booty isn’t the only thing fans dig.
As we previously reported … Diddy reunited briefly with J.Lo at Hooray Henry’s this week.
Cris Judd … Casper Smart — keep your dance cards open.
- A look back at Jennifer Lopez’s romantic history as she turns 50
- Gemma Collins wants to look like Jennifer Lopez at 50
- J-Lo on playing a stripper, her #metoo moment and turning 50
- 'People are so ready to write women off at a certain age'
- The women who know what it really takes to look ab fab at 50
- Doris Day tributes flood in as the star dies at age 97
- Tom Hanks and J-Lo strippers raise pulses at Toronto fest
- Cardi B labels liposuction ‘a long and hard process’
- Ten films to watch this September
- Cindy Crawford, 53, proves age is just a number at 9/11 charity
- Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019
- How Lizzo went from homeless to role-model millionaire rapper
- How to be an Instagram Boyfriend
- Whitney Houston BASE Hologram tour to kick off in 2020
- Missy Elliot set to receive Video Vanguard Award at 2019 VMAs
- Female-focused Toronto film fest gets under way
- Duke of York spends afternoon playing golf in NI
- Prince Andrew and lawyer Tweed Royal Portrush golf course
- What's new to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Sky/NOW TV in July
- Three new titles launch into Whitcoulls Top 100 books list
Jennifer Lopez -- My Grudges Are Gone, Girl have 276 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 12, 2014. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.