Shruti Hassan was approached to play the female lead in Vishal Krishna’s next movie directed by Suseenthiran. As the actors combo flick Poojai is creating quite a buzz, the director thought of roping in the same actors for his next flick. But the actress has opted out of the flick and it has now been bagged by none other than Lakshmi Menon. Suseenthiran has confirmed that his first choice was the 7aum Arivu actress but she has politely turned down the offer as her dates are packed till April 2015. This forced him to find an alternative face and he zeroed in on Lakshmi Menon. He had earlier directed her in the hit movie Pandiyanaadu, which also starred Vishal Krishna in the main lead role. Vishal Krishna and Lakshmi Menon have worked together in two movies (Pandiyanaadu and Naan Sigappu Manithan). Their chemistry have worked well and this is the strong reason why Suseenthiran chose her again.There have been reports that the story is set in Madurai like their earlier movie Pandiyanaadu. But the director has said that he is still writing the script and he will be in a position to talk about it once he completes it. The… Read full this story
- In Taiwan, the DPP's loss is China's gain and a setback for the US
- Padma Lakshmi, Scars and All
- Padma Lakshmi showcases stunning figure as she kicks back in a bikini
- Padma Lakshmi Was Tired of Staying Silent. So She’s Speaking Out.
- Padma Lakshmi reflects on abuse, pain and resilience: "You won't just survive, you'll flourish"
- Teenage boy, 15, is charged with Ayub Hassan murder
- Tennis champion Jelena Dokic shows off her incredible 40kg weight loss
- Chloe Madeley showcases her muscle gain in incredible snaps
- Weight loss can be tied to when, not just what, you eat
- Jennifer Hudson weight loss: The Voice coach's diet REVEALED after five stone weight loss
Shruti Hassan's Loss Is Lakshmi Menon's Gain have 321 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 23, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.