I love poster specialist Mondo (I own three posters and have tried and failed to buy many others). I also HATE Mondo (scalpers!). You feel the same, right? Our feelings can now grow exponentially stronger with the announcement of the first all-Mondo convention MondoCon. From the press release: Austin, TX—August 21, 2014—Mondo is thrilled to announce its programming lineup of panels and screening events forMondoCon, set to coincide with the first weekend ofFantastic FestonSeptember 20 & 21at The Marchesa Hall & Theater in Austin, TX. Mondo is creating a convention unlike any other, bringing together unique guests from a variety of areas to celebrate film, music, art, and toys with the world’s finest artists, designers, toy creators as well as filmmakers, composers and more. Panels and screenings will take place in the theater and the exhibition hall will host booths for individual artists and companies featuring artwork and products for sale. The exhibition hall will also offer a unique chance for fans to interact with creators in an intimate environment. A full service bar and Austin’s finest food trucks will be available at the convention, ensuring that attendees will have access to delicious food and beverages. MondoCon attendees will also… Read full this story
- France’s love/hate relationship with Beaujolais nouveau!
- 'My husband hates talking about his affair
- Dear Coleen: I've been seeing a boy my mum hates behind her back for a year
- Why I’m surprised so many Pompey fans hate Harry Redknapp – Simon Carter
- Are you headed for a ‘cuffing relationship’ this winter? Take this test to see
- I'd love to tell my younger self to not worry, says Lucy Mecklenburgh
- What to do if you hate your engagement ring
- The message of Soufi’s: ‘Hate will never win’
- Woman surprises her boyfriend by getting a secret boob job – but he hates it… and dumps her
- Savage Love: Food for vaginal play, relationships with an expiration date, and other quickies from Savage Love Live
Your Love Hate Relationship With Mondo Can Flourish At MondoCon have 322 words, post on kotaku.com at August 21, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.