Milk is as pure as fresh fallen snow and as familiar as a mother’s warm touch. Common sense once led me to believe that if a single food, milk, could sustain a baby as the sole source of nutrients, then it must be “nature’s most perfect food”. Milk builds strong bones – or so I’ve been told throughout my life – and since the hardest parts of my body are made mostly of calcium, this liquid must be essential for my strength and stability. Milk is for life, because they tell me I never outgrow my need for milk. All these “facts” were the “truth” until I took the trouble to delve a little deeper. Allow me to share with you what I discovered. Within the same species – like cow for calf, cat for kitten, mare for foal – mother’s milk can be the perfect food for the very young. All mammals nourish their developing young with this ready-to-eat liquid, synthesized by specialized sweat glands called the mammary glands. This life-giving fluid contains the nutrients, anti-bodies and hormones that optimize the chances for growth and survival of the infant. How essential is mother’s milk? Human infants deprived of the… Read full this story
- Prager: Media Hypes Threat From White Supremacists To Protect Left-Wing Mobs
- The White House Just Released Some Details On Trump's Tax Returns From 2005
- Bob Dylan’s Complete, Legendary ‘Basement Tapes’ Shall Be Released
- The Joyless Sex of The Weeknd
- The Award for Warm Humanity Goes to the Tonys (‘Hamilton’ Did OK, Too)
- The 40 Greatest Movie Soundtracks of All Time
- David Hasselhoff wows in Dolly Parton’s hilarious 9 to 5 as sexist boss
- How Sweetgreen, Glossier, Away, And Walker & Co. Built Cult Brands
- Review: Baton Rouge's Mid City Beer Garden has a secret: brunch.
- Stephen Colbert on impeachment: anger is Trump's 'happy place'
The Great White Hype have 300 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at August 21, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.