EXCLUSIVE A rep for Akon tells TMZ … Akon loaned the Ferrari to someone who was supposed to make the payment, but did not. The says once Akon learned of the missed payments, he immediately made it right and the car remains in his possession. Akon not only has money problems, he may have a significant problem with math … he now faces repo on a car that is worth LESS than what he owes. The rapper’s leasing company has filed docs to repossess his 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia. According to the docs … Akon stopped making lease payments and now owes a whopping $250,000. Here’s the real bitch. Blue Book on the car is $225,000. And it gets worse. The total cost of the lease is $360,000, so Akon could be on the hook for even more. As for his position … he says he made at least 37 payments. That’s his position.
- Long Beach father was gunned down during drug deal, court documents say
- Utah repo man who chased driver to her death shaken as judge hits him with surprise prison sentence
- Ford finally releases GT supercar performance specs, beats out Ferrari and McLaren
- VIDEO: Mechanic flips a truck and turns his whole world upside down
- SEAN BELL LIVES: All-Star team makes sure world doesn’t forget about unarmed black man killed by police in hail of 50 bullets
- Sunday, Aug. 5, 2018 letters: Clean cars, guns, Walker Stapleton, sidewalks, injection sites, “purple drought,” rent control
- A College Student Accused A Powerful Man Of Rape. Then She Became A Suspect
- 15 car burglaries in one week yielded 5 stolen guns; 13 of those cars were left unlocked
- Massachusetts man who claimed he was shot by thief in Bronx really blasted himself during drug deal, police say
- San Antonio man hoping to pawn his AR-15 robbed of it instead
Akon's Car Problems -- Repo Man Gunning for Ferrari in Upside-Down Car Deal have 289 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 13, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.