Editor Nick Moore, popular for films like “Notting Hill” and “Love Actually”, has been roped in by Fox Star Studios to edit forthcoming film ” Finding Fanny ” for non-diaspora markets.
The makers believe that director Homi Adajania has made a global film that will be accepted in any market. “The difference between the two versions is just three-four minutes and not a complete re-edit. This English version will be cut by Nick Moore to cater to that audience,” Adajania said in a statement.
“It’s the same story but will be told in a way that the firangs understand better,” he added. The Hindi and English versions of “Finding Fanny” will open in theatres Sep 12 across India and in 40 international territories, which form the diaspora markets.
The film is presented by Fox Star Studios, and there also are plans to release a separate edited version of “Finding Fanny” in non-diaspora markets — the US, Europe and the Far East — three to four months after its September release.
- The 50 Best Foreign-Language Movie-Musicals Ever
- Writers Guild Challenger Phyllis Nagy to Agencies: "We're Not the Enemy" (Q&A)
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Will Trump's plan to reopen the economy work?
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Pfizer's Mikael Dolsten says vaccine development timeline being cut in half; House poised to pass $484 billion relief package
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Senate sends $483 billion coronavirus package to House
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - House clears virus package; Trump breaks with Fauci
- Trump Attacks on Press Effective, New Study Finds
- COVID-19: Let us not forget the hopeful news, part three
- Cornell to launch new bipartisan publication led by former Rep. Steve Israel
- Recap: Something In Store
- David Hare: Why the Tory project is bust
- Brexit deal could be done in 'next few days', top Conservative says
- Justin Trudeau: The North Star
- Nepal earthquake: why I had to return to a devastated country in crisis
- 'My best travel discovery of 2016'
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Timeline of China releasing information on COVID-19 and advancing international cooperation on epidemic response
- World Cup 2010 blog: 28 June
- Eros India CEO Explains STX Merger Logic: "The Bigger Story Is on the OTT Side"
- How to sell on eBay
'Notting Hill' Editor To Edit Deepika, Arjun Starrer Finding Fanny For Foreigners have 382 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at July 21, 2014. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.