Jean Paul Lal aka Lal Jr’s next movie starring Mammootty is reportedly titled Driving License. Lal Jr’s father, actor-director Lal earlier announced that his son will direct his third project with Mammootty in the lead. Now, sources claim that the movie is titled Driving License. Lal Jr’s second directorial venture Hi I’m Tony is releasing on July 26. The movie stars Lal in the title role. Asif Ali, Miya George, Biju Menon and Lena are playing other pivotal roles in the film. Unlike Lal Jr’s debut film Honey Bee, which was a romantic-comedy, Hi I’m Tony is an out-and-out psychological thriller. Alby handles the cinematography and Deepak Dev composes the music for the movie. Lal Jr, who is an alumnus of New York Film Academy, has also directed two short films; State Award winning Debt and Vekkada Vedi. His feature film debut, Honey Bee, featuring Asif Ali, Bhavana and Lal in lead roles, went on to become a box office hit. Mammootty has worked in Lal’s last directorial venture Cobra, but the movie flopped at the box office. Expectations are riding high on the Mammootty-Lal Jr movie. Lal, who had played lead roles in his son’s all directorial ventures, will… Read full this story
- Vietnam should permanently revoke driving licenses from drug users: health official
- Mammootty-Jofin T Chacko movie titled Priest
- Quiz: Complete these Bollywood movie titles!
- Manju Warrier, Sunny Wayne movie titled 'Chathur Mugham'
- Akshay Kumar Hilariously Trolls Salman Khan for Upcoming Movie Title Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali
- Ryan: Here’s why Martin Truex Jr.’s title hopes just got doubly dangerous
- One: The Mammootty Starrer Is A Vishu Release!
- Shivarajkumar Announces His Next Film With Director Ravi Arasu Titled RDX
- Salman Khan announces next film titled 'Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali'
- Mammootty's Shylock: Rajkiran & Meena's First Look Poster Is Out!
Mammootty-Lal Jr Movie Titled Driving License have 313 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at July 25, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.