ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel gave his yearly network roast today in his 12th upfronts appearance. Last year he compared the network's presentation to trolling a strip club for cash and pushed ABC 's multiplatform apps. This year he roasted outgoing Disney/ABC Television Group president Anne Sweeney , Entertainment Group president Paul Lee 's praise of new comedy Black-ish , rivals NBC , CBS , and Fox , ABC's lineup of new programs, and the baldfaced pitch for ad dollars that are the annual upfronts: Related: ABC Upfronts Presentation 2014: Live-Blog "Sorry I'm late, I got stuck in the elevator with this guy, he's a rapper and his wife is a singer. His sister-in-law was very upset… I don't know about you but my favorite part of upfronts was Paul Lee saying Black-ish . Paul saying Black-ish is the 'White-ish' thing I've ever heard. You heard Paul say we're #1. I don't know what this #1 brand bullsh*t is… We might have to crash on your couch for a while. If anyone's in the market for a director with no experience who's used to a high-7-figure salary and used to no one getting in her way, make sure to accept… Read full this story
- Emmys: Jimmy Kimmel To Host & Exec Produce Awards On ABC
- Jimmy Kimmel apologizes for wearing blackface in past sketches
- Friday Ratings: ‘Shark Tank’ Keeps Swimming To The Top, As ABC And Fox Tie For Network Crown
- Friday Ratings: NBC’s ‘Dateline’ Wins Top Honors On A Rerun-Filled Night
- Broadcast Networks Have Set Their Schedules, But What Time Does Upfront Ad Buying Start?
- CBS is TV’s most-watched network for 12th year in a row
- Fox News finds itself in an unaccustomed spot _ out of first
- Megyn Kelly Is Headed To NBC News – Now What?
- Fox News finishes atop all of primetime television for week of record-setting Trump rally
- NBC's Peacock: Prices, launch date, devices, discounts, shows and movies
ABC Upfronts: Jimmy Kimmel Roasts Network, CBS, NBC, Fox have 334 words, post on deadline.com at May 13, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.