” Real Housewives of Atlanta ” star Porsha Williams got hosed in her divorce settlement with Kordell Stewart .
According to legal docs — obtained by TMZ — Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance. She even has to pay her own credit card balances.
It’s almost like a western movie. She gets the Mercedes she drove in on, and that’s about it. She does get to keep the engagement ring and all of her personal crap … jewelry, clothes and other personal items.
As for Kordell … he gets two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, and his full retirement benefits. He also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies.
Pretty crazy — considering there was a lot of talk on “Real Housewives” that Porsha and Kordell did NOT sign a prenup.
Porsha was fighting like crazy to stay in the house, but Kordell changed the locks on her.
And it gets even worse. She’s on the chopping block for the show.
On the bright side … a pawn shop would probably pay a pretty penny for that ring.
- Husband, 56, who murdered pregnant wife, 34, after she discovered his affair with 15-year-old girl two decades ago is jailed for at least 20 years - but STILL refuses to reveal where he hid body
- 1st openly gay Episcopal bishop to divorce husband
- Sheryl Sandberg spoke about her husband’s death in public for the first time in an emotional speech
- Obama ‘screwed’ us, angry Cuban migrants say
- Jennifer Aniston says she’s not ‘a sad, childless human’
- ‘No to divorce, yes to fast annulment’
- Divorce, federalism, BBL make it to House priority wish list
- I Was Battling With Chronic Anxiety Attacks And My Husband's Death Was The Last Straw
- The White House is only telling you half of the sad story of what happened to American jobs
- Elizabeth Olsen explains why singing badly on purpose for her new movie was ‘freeing’
- Catherine Tyldesley slips into purple leggings as she keeps up with Strictly fitness regime... after breaking down in tears over shock elimination
- 21 lottery winners who blew it all
- Delhi’s belly: The Metro-literary set
- Is Malaysia's Longest Serving Chief Minister Finally Stepping Down?
- Princess Diana's influence endures 20 years after her death
- Sam Smith tops Grammy 2015 winners
- Making new album an emotional rollercoaster for Mary J.
- By George! Britain's little prince gets a name
- Mundane items ooze love, loss at failed-relationships museum
- The German Man Who Cut Things In Half For His Ex-Wife Is Nothing But A Marketing Stunt
Porsha Williams -- My Husband Screwed Me ... Sadly, In My Divorce! have 411 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 12, 2014. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.