There is a large segment of people who scoff at Google Glass, and couldn’t imagine wearing such a contraption on their face in public–but maybe some of them could be convinced if the smart device were more fashionable. Google is attempting to make this so by partnering with Luxottica Group, which owns major eyewear designers Ray-Ban and Vogue, and manufactures the products of many more such as Burberry, Armani, and Versace. Glass looks fairly sleek and minimalistic already, in my opinion, but the idea of walking around wearing the device is something with which a lot of people are uncomfortable. The high-end fashion brands Luxottica makes eyewear for might be able to offer a solution that turns Glass into an attractive glasses-like fashion statement. “Luxottica understands how to build, distribute, and sell great products that their clients and consumers love–something we care deeply about at Glass, too,” a post on Glass’ Google+ page said. “They’ll bring design and manufacturing expertise to the mix, and, together, we’ll bring even more Glass style choices to our Explorers. In addition, Luxottica’s retail and wholesale distribution channels will serve us well when we make Glass available to more people down the road.” An increasingly… Read full this story
- 50 Big Ideas, Predictions and Trends for Small Business in 2015
- Trump reportedly joked Jared Kushner 'is half the size of Tom Brady's forearm'
- Seth MacFarlane’s $2 Billion Family Guy Empire
- 40 Small Business Trends and Predictions for 2017
- 2009 New York Auto Show Photos And Coverage
- Mixed Reality Finds Its Niche in Industry and Business Applications
- First Drive: 2011 Chrysler/Dodge Lineup
- Best Time and Attendance Systems 2017
- The 2017 Power List – And the Person of the Year Is…
- Green Guru Gone Wrong: William McDonough
Google Partners With Ray-Ban, Oakley and Vogue Eyewear Owner Luxottica to Make Google Glass More Fashionable have 284 words, post on www.gamenguide.com at March 25, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.