At 11:30 a.m. on a Sunday in January, the massive main dance floor at Berlin’s Berghain is full. Dino Sabatini, an Italian DJ with short dark hair, is playing hard, hypnotic techno to a crowd of shirtless gay men, disheveled dudes in sneakers and tiny women with tiny backpacks. Many of these revelers have been in the club for more than 24 hours, a feat of stamina likely attributable to some combination of MDMA, speed and ketamine. Don’t miss our list of the greatest EDM albums of all time The club has been open since Friday night and will remain open until some time Monday morning. On the dark, cavernous dance floor — which is located in the imposing turbine hall of a defunct East German heating and power station — the strain of endless partying is starting to become evident. Near the club’s main staircase, an overly energetic young man in knee socks and short shorts is dangerously close to falling from a platform on to a trio of skinny brunettes below. The air smells of weed, sweat and urine, and next to the bar, a couple of glassy-eyed men in leather harnesses are leaning against each other, absentmindedly… Read full this story
- Date the Woman of Your Dreams: Unlocking the Secrets of Successful Dating and Creating an Attraction
- Israel's Dirty Little Secret
- How to Get Killer Advice on Attracting Women - Underground Seduction Secrets You Must Know
- The Secret To Beating Tiger Woods At Golf ... And, Its Correlation To Success In Business!
- 7 Secrets of Success From Watching Rocky (really!)
- The Billionaire's Secret Weapon...PLUS 7 Ways to Make That Secret Weapon Work for You
- Running for World Harmony
- Loving Relationship: Secret To Choosing The Right Spouse
- Ibiza - More than a Beachgoers' Haven
- Female Bisexuality is Becoming Hip and Trendy
Berghain: The Secretive, Sex-Fueled World of Techno’s Coolest Club have 294 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 6, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.